Yoongi (rough sex) lmao

Yoongi always wanted to try rough sex, but you never complied. Although your regular missionary position was sustaining him, he never got his full satisfaction from it. He was always  feeling a bit anxious and needy afterwards, like he was still craving more.
"Yoongi, is that you?" You called as the front door of your apartment opened. Within the next minute, Yoongi briskly walked from the kitchen to your room, his face seemingly illuminating and his breathing heaved.
"Take off your shirt," he instructed.
You, sitting in bed on your laptop, couldn't help but chuckle.
"What?"
"You heard me." He replied. You were a bit taken back by his forceful tone.
"Yoongi, are you-"
"I'm not asking you, ___-ssi. In fact, stand up." He said, going up to the bed, closing your laptop, and gripping your arm firmly but not painfully. He stood you on your two feet, you feeling a bit tense.
You didn't know what had gotten into him.
"Strip." He said simply.
You could see a fiery passion hiding deep in his eyes, a passion that fascinated you. It was then where you knew where he was getting at.
He mentioned that you two should try to go a bit rougher before, but you turned it down almost immediately. You liked the traditional sex that you two had. It was enough for you.
It hit you that you never asked checked to see how Yoongi felt about it. It made you feel awful.
So, without further complaints, you started to lift your shirt over your head, feeling cold air hit your skin.
While your shirt was covering your eyes, you felt Yoongi grip your waist and kiss your chest, making you gasp. You took your shirt off completely and immediately felt Yoongi start to kiss and bite at your neck, making you suppress a moan.
He picked you up roughly and wrapped your legs around his waist. You were growing so excited and so nervous that you could hardly breathe.
He laid your body back on the bed, unbuttoning your jeans and pulling them and your underwear off quickly.
While he did this, you worked on getting his shirt off. When you pulled it off, he hovered over you, staring at your body.
You started to feel embarrassed from being the only one naked.
"Yoongi-ah, take off something. It's not fair that I'm the only one naked." You said.
He smiled and unbuttoned his jeans quickly, starting to feel impatience take over him.
Once his remaining clothes were discarded, he didn't wait to position himself on top of you. You tried to grip the back of his neck to brace yourself, but he grabbed your wrists and crossed them over your head, holding them there on the mattress with one hand as he gripped his member and entered you quickly with the other.
"Ah," you breathed, not expecting the sudden entering. Your soft call didn't stop him.
His hips started to roll over yours, moving quickly and roughly, making you squeak in ecstasy
"Yoongi," you moaned, desperately wanting him to release his grip on your wrists so that you could hold him. You two hadn't been at it for a full three minutes, and you already felt a tight, electric coiling building in the pit of your stomach.
He could feel you coming close to your end, so he pushed himself deeper into you and his thrusts became harder, making you practically scream out in pleasure.
The springs deep in the mattress started to creak as his movements became more fluent, and you could feel your head start to hurt from trying so hard to hold in your climax.
You, in this fit of ecstasy, noticed your laptop was slowly being rocked off of the bed.
"Wait, wait—I have to get my laptop." You said, breaking from Yoongi's grip. He lifted up from you briefly so that you could move the portable computer.
When you picked it and it's charger up from the bed and slid over on your stomach to lie it gently on the floor, you gasped as you felt Yoongi's abdomen against your back.
In an instant, he entered and started back to where he was, making you bury you face in the mattress and scream out.
Your fingers gripped the covers as he pushed into you deeper than he ever had, reaching a spot you didn't even know existed, and making you and him both finally release.
"Well," you breathed, feeling yourself cooling off. "That was intense."
"Next time I suggest something, listen to me, okay?" He heaved.
You smiled. "Definitely."