Yoongi (again)

You sat in the library, reading some supernatural teen romance drama that had been checked out more times than the date log could count. You were completely immersed, but not immersed enough to ignore the sounds of giggles and snorts from the group of kids sitting at a table opposite of you, throwing paper balls at one another and playing music on their phones. Did they have such little respect for the only area in the entire school that required silence? Students began to leave the library to avoid them, but as you already had your filled quota of books checked out for an essay you were writing, the only way to read this sickeningly amazing novel was to stay within the library's walls. So, you ignored them.
"Guys, please be silent." The librarian whispered to them again. "If you don't, I'll have to ask you to leave."
"But, we're writing a paper," you heard one of the boys say. Min Yoongi. Ugh, that boy annoyed the living hell out of you. "Are you seriously going to kick us out? We can't meet up off campus after school. Are you really going to let us fail?"
Was he really guilt-tripping the sweet librarian? Surely, she wouldn't fall for it. They hadn't touched their assignment since they walked in there over forty-five minutes ago. The librarian frowned. "I-I suppose not." She said before walking back to her desk regrettably. You shook your head and looked back at the pages. A few lines later, a paper ball flew in your direction, landing on the rounded table that you sat at. You jumped and looked up."Aye," Yoongi said. Ugh. Why did he have to bother me? "Did you do the homework for fifth period? Let me borrow it," he said obnoxiously loud.
"Do it yourself," you hissed back. You rolled your eyes and went back to your book, only to have another paper ball thrown in your direction, this time hitting you square in the face. You huffed, looking up at them as they all laughed. You then realized you'd had enough, and gathered your things after deciding to leave the library—grabbing the wad of paper that he threw at you to throw away in the trashcan. You knew a hooligan like him wouldn't think twice about not leaving his trash on the floor. As you left, you could still hear them laughing, presumably at you. Whatever, you thought. That kid's gonna end up all alone with no one if he doesn't get his act right.
Who would've thought that in a few years' time, you'd be in this predicament?
You lay still on the bed—afraid that if you moved too much, your body would begin to tremble even worse than it was—as Yoongi kissed your neck, his large, warm hands wrapped around your hips. It had been two months since you two began dating, and this was the first time you were both guaranteed alone time. You both decided to utilize the time wisely. In mere minutes, his shirt was off, your skirt was pushed up, and your heart was racing. You were so ready to do this, after thoughts of being with him in such an intimate way had infiltrated your mind from the first time you two made out. He was ready. You were ready. Everything was in place. You would do this.
His teeth nipped at the skin on your collarbone and you flinched. He looked up.
"What? Did I hurt you?"
You sighed as you looked into his eyes. Those eyes that once were so cold towards you now looked at you like you were the most beautiful thing. You shook your head. "No... you just surprised me."
He smiled and kissed your lips. "I love you, _______."
I love you. Those words made your heart melt. Things had been difficult since you were tripped by a classmate and he'd taken care of you. Your relationship amongst school was assumed, but no one really talked about it. Instead of bullying you, kids said nothing to you—only stared, as if they were thinking, 'how did she end up so lucky?' Yoongi, however, received the same attention he always had. He was still popular. Everyone still loved him. Though, when it came to you, they didn't acknowledge his relationship. And neither did you two. You two barely walked together or even spoke during school hours—in fact, you weren't even entirely sure how people knew you two were dating. You walked home together and spent time either in the confides of your houses or out at date spots that the regular students in your class didn't go to. You figured now was as good a time as any to mention that.
You shifted underneath him and wrapped your arms around his neck.
"Yoongi, do you think... we can be more public about our relationship after today? I feel like we're hiding."
He looked at you for a moment before sighing. "People know we're together."
"I mean, yeah, but... we don't kiss in public, or hold hands... we barely talk. It almost feels like we're ashamed of each other."
"Fine. Let's kiss in front of people, let's hug under the moon. LETS DO EVERYTHING TOGETHER LIKE A CLINGY COUPLE!" He shouted. I was really scared....... after that day. We were a couple