Seokjin

"I can't believe you installed a pool," you frowned, staring into his backyard. "Are you sure you have enough money for this?" You turned to Jin, who was proudly standing beside you. He looked at you and just cocked an eyebrow in response. It made you laugh.

"It's a good thing I got you a swimsuit because we're going to test it out today," Jin grinned excitedly. You laughed again, wordlessly consenting to test out the new pool. He jogged upstairs, and you waited patiently for him. When he returned, you were surprised to see him shirtless and in his swim trunks already. You tried to avert your gaze, but your eyes kept wanting to scan over his chest and stomach. He strode over to you and handed you the swimsuit he bought for you. It was a green-colored two piece, but it looked decent.

You shamelessly glanced down at his red swim trunks with the Mario "M" in the corner before he spoke to you.

"Go on; I want to get in!"

You stuck your tongue out at him for hurrying you, but you changed quickly in another room. You passed a mirror in the hallway, saw Luigi's "L" on your chest, and sighed with amusement.

Jin was already outside, starting to test the water. You snuck up behind him, pushing him in. He yelped and spluttered; he got his bearings quickly despite his disorientation. He tried to glare at you, but all that came out was: "it's cold!"

"You didn't turn on the heater, genius! Of course it's cold!" You doubled over in laughter while Jin slogged his way out of the pool. He waddled over to the heater, turned it on, and waddled back to you. He smirked and unceremoniously scooped you up and tossed you into the water. You squealed the whole way down, and while you were still underwater, you felt the water ripple as Jin jumped in after you. Swimming to the surface quickly, you fought the cold away with every fiber of your being. You tried your best to breathe deeply and not shiver. You looked around confusedly; Jin hadn't surfaced yet.

Suddenly, you felt his arms wrap around your waist and pull you close, and you pressed against his dripping chest. You whipped around and smacked him in the shoulder, but he just grinned at you.

"The heater will come on soon," he promised, laughing at your chilly form.

"It'd better," you grumbled while clutching your shoulders. "I'm freezing." He moved towards you a little bit.

"I can warm you up, if you want," he said, removing a wet strand of hair from your face. You bit your lip unconsciously. His tone had dropped a bit, and it made your stomach clench. He leaned his face down towards you, and you froze, unsure of what his intentions were. His hands slid down your arms slowly; your body started to hum with a dull heat—until he found your ribs and tickled you.

You shrieked and swam away, making sure to splash him in your retreat. You made it to the wall and tried to clamber out, but Jin caught you and dragged you back. Your back was against him once again as he trapped you against the wall. Your fingers curled in the small puddles on the lip of the pool. The water was definitely warmer than before, and you could feel Jin's breath against your ear.

Jin's fingertips ran down your sides again, but this time, they moved in a more sensual manner.

"You look really good in this," he murmured, tugging lightly at your waistband. You just hummed in response, giving no indication of how aroused you actually were. "Can I get a better look?"

You turned around and faced him; you were somehow surprised at how close he was. He looked you over, his fingers unconsciously tightening against your hips. Your leg "accidentally" brushed against his, and you looked into his eyes suggestively. You could barely feel the water gently lapping against you as Jin bent forward and kissed you. There was a strange sensation against your stomach as his erection pressed against you through his swim trunks. His plush lips molded together with yours, and your fingers brushed up his biceps. You found his wet locks quickly and tugged on them with need. He reciprocated the feeling, his tongue brushing against your lips.

Instead of continuing with your lips, Jin trailed slow, gentle kisses against your cheek, to your jaw, and up to your ear. You tilted your face away from him, granting him more access. He ground his hips against you, rubbing your clit deliciously. You moaned softly and pushed back on him. His fingertips teased the hem of your bottoms, and your hips happily complied with his wishes to remove them. You lifted your legs, supporting yourself with the wall, so he could pull the bottoms off completely. He tossed them out of the water, and you heard them land wetly on the cement behind you somewhere.

He pressed against you once again, taking your head in his hands and holding your face against his. The kiss only grew deeper, and you started to breathe heavily.

"Seokjin," you moaned as his clothed tip teased your slit, "Seokjin, please..."

Jin planted one more kiss against your neck before he pulled down his trunks. You wrapped your legs around him, and the water made you easier for him to support. He pushed into you slowly, never breaking eye contact with you. From your peripheral vision, you could see his teeth clench as he hissed lightly in pleasure. He moved slowly, and if you could see the pool, you were sure you would have been able to see steam coming from the two of you. As he pumped in and out of you slowly, small waves radiated from your bodies and rippled back, lapping against your sides hungrily.

You held Jin's shoulders, and he started to kiss you in a pace that matched his slow, deep thrusts. He sped up only slightly, but it was enough to drive you crazy. You felt how deep he was with all of your being, and you moaned heavily against his mouth. His speed made a crescendo; he was no longer fucking you slowly, but he plunged into you with fast, small movements. The water splashed around you, and he was grunting with a slack jaw against your lips.

"Seokjin, I'm gonna cum..." you gasped. Your core was building up and knotting tightly.

"[F/N]," Jin moaned. You climaxed hard at the sexual sound of his voice, and your walls clenching around him pushed him over the edge. Your fingers dug into his shoulder blades as you held him; he returned the embrace as he came inside you.

Panting, the two of you pulled apart after a moment. You climbed out of the pool and laid down on the cement, and he followed you out. He tossed a towel from one of the chairs down on you, and you dried off quickly. He laid down next you, clearly still fighting to catch his breath.

"That was great," you murmured.

"Yeah. It could have been better, though. There are disadvantages to sex in a pool," he responded.

You looked at him questioningly. He rolled over to hover on top of you, playing with your hair for a moment.

"I wanted to do other things, too," he smirked. You closed your eyes and let him spread kisses down your body and spread your legs.