Chapter 6

Ross's POV:

*the next day*

I woke up at 6:00 and got ready. I walked out of my room and went into Laura's.
I sat beside her on the bed.
She looked so perfect when she slept.
I kissed her forehead, then walked out into the kitchen.
I wrote a note that said:

Hey guys,
I left at 6:30 for filming. I'll be home at around 3:00. I have my cell phone. Call me if anythings wrong.
See ya later- Ross.
Ps- yes mom, I did eat a banana before I left.
---------

I put the note on the kitchen counter and left. I walked down to the beach and onto set.

Todd: Ross! Hey! There's a quick mixup in the order today. We're re-filming the kissing scene, and then filming the "Oh, I can't stop singing" song. Ok?

Me: Yeah I got I.

I walked over to the tent. That's where we sit on break.

Maia: Hey Rossy!

Me: Maia, please don't call me Rossy.

Maia: Oh please!!! (She put on a puppy-dog face)

Me: Oh ok.

Maia: Hey do you want to grab ice-cream after filming? Like on a...(the bell rung)

Todd: GATHER UP GATHER UP!!!!

Me: Sure I'll get ice cream with you. Come on! We don't want to be late.

I ran over to Todd.

Todd: Ok as you all know, we are filming the kissing scene first. Maia, Ross, be into it. Your characters really like each other. So be passionate.

Maia: That's not a problem! (Jumped in the air) let's go Rossy!

I tagged along behind her.

Todd: And action!

We were on the porch of the house set. This was the part that Mack told Brady she was leaving.

Me: Mack? Mack!

Maia: What?!

Me: What did your aunt say? About you leaving.

Maia: (pulled out a journal) see this? It was my moms.

Me: So?

Maia: (Flipped to a random page) Most of all, I wish my daughter becomes a great success in life. That she in not pushed around, but marches through it. Triumphantly.

Me: Wow. Your mom sounds awesome.

Maia: Yah. But this is why I need to go. So I can fulfill her wish. Of going to this collage.

Me: I understand.

Maia: I'll never forget you Brady. (Pretended to cry)

Me: And I'll never, ever forget you. (I lifted up her chin, and kissed her.)

We both pulled away.

Todd: And CUT! Fantastic people!

But when I kissed Maia, there was like a magical spark. A...SNAP OUT OF IT ROSS!
I hit myself. I already had a girlfriend. Laura. But Maia...

*at 2:45*

Todd: And CUT! THAT'S A WRAP PEOPLE!

I ran to the tent and grabbed my bag.

Maia: Hey Ross! You ready?

Me: Yah. It's a beautiful day.

Maia: In Australia, it's always this nice.