Chapter Fourteen: When Cole and I started fake dating.

Jasmine's P.O.V

So I have been really thinking about my life what I am going to do when I get out of school and what the hell I am going to do with my so called 'love life' which is non-extant well that's what I think, but I haven't thought about Jesus and Lexi nothing just trying to be there for Mariana and hanging out with Cole and I met his family and I got the question 'are you his girlfriend?' well to tell you the truth I have no idea what we are we could just be 'friends' but at Mariana's party it felt different because he kissed me and the way he did  it felt different I don't know what is going though his head at the moment.

"Jesus can you please turn down the music please."

That was the first time I have spoken to him well I would say small things but not a full on conversation but he knows why and I know why I haven't spoken to him and he doesn't care but did he really care?

Jesus didn't even turn down the music that he was listing and I can hear it from my side of the room and it is starting to bug me. What am I going to do? Rip the head phones of out his ears? That would be funny; but yet I don't even want to touch him but I think it would put a smile on my face to see him a little annoyed because that is what he is doing to me with his shit music. You know what I am going to rip the head phones out of his god damn ears.

I walk over to him and rip the out really fast.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?"

"THAT'S FOR HAVING THE MUSIC TO LOUD AND SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO DO HOMEWORK NOT JUST SIT AT THE DESK TEXTING THEIR GIRLFRIEND!"

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?"

"WHAT'S MY PROBLEM; YOU'RE MY PROBLEM YOU HAVE YOUR MUSIC TO LOUD!"

"WHY DON'T YOU GO PMS ON YOUR BOY TOY AND NOT ME?"

"WOW OF COURSE A JERK WOULD USE A PMS JOKE, COME UP WITH SOMETHING BETTER!"

Then I hear the door open and I turn around to see Stef and Lena standing outside of the door with an angry look on their faces.

"What the hell is going on here?" Stef asks

"She ripped my headphones out of my ears."

"Jasmine why did you do that?"She asks

"His music was too loud and he wouldn't turn it down and I asked him to so I could do my homework."

"Well honey what you did was not right."

"Are you kidding me this is not fair on me."

I walk out of the room well I stomped out not wanting to be around them at all at the moment they didn't care that I asked him to turn it down but I guess you get that when you are the odd one out of the group but I guess I don't want to stay here at the moment so what the hell am I going to do? I grab my phone and call the only person I know would let me stay over.

"Hey Cole is it okay if I can stay the night?"

"Yeah do you want me to come now or what?"

"I will text you when I am ready if that's okay?"

"Yeah that's fine."

I went back up stairs and I make sure that no one sees me leaving or packing my stuff but I do need to get out of here for tonight but I do wonder about Stef and Lena what they are going to do when they wake up and I am gone I think I should leave them a note or something but I don't really know I am not like this to run away from a problem. When I at the door of my room I see Stef and I think that I am in the deep end with the whole fight that happened.