Chapter Twenty-two: When Callie ran away.

Jasmine's P.O.V

Last night was a really great, the wedding was fantastic to be apart of everyone had a good time to be together. I wake up from someone walking around the room like they are doing a track course I know who it would be but I keep my eyes closed wanting to sleep more but he just keeps on going that's when I open my eyes to see Jesus walking back and forth, I would liked to have a sleep in for once but I guess that is not going to happen, I better get up and get ready for the day ahead. I walk to the closet and grab out what I am going to wear for the day, I grab out what I like and walk into the bathroom and get changed. 

I walk out of the bathroom back into my room and Jesus isn't there he must have went to the kitchen, I make my way down stairs I went into the kitchen and at lest you could say that you could cut the tension with a knife with Jude not talking to B...

I walk out of the bathroom back into my room and Jesus isn't there he must have went to the kitchen, I make my way down stairs I went into the kitchen and at lest you could say that you could cut the tension with a knife with Jude not talking to Brandon; with him not talking to anyone well its is awkward  I grab a bowl and the cereal which then I poor into the bowl then the milk and I begin to eat my breakfast, that's when I notice that Callie wasn't there she might be at her guitar lesson. 

After breakfast Cole was going to come over but he had to cancel last minute because his dad needed him to look after is little sister while he was at work so today I have nothing to do, I go into the lounge room to watch Jude play the Xbox but that's when I notice that Callie's guitar is still at home she normally takes it with her, I run up to her room and check all of the draws and all of her stuff is gone she ran away. I run back down stairs to tell moms. 

"Callie ran away." 

"What!?" says mom

"All of her stuff is gone." 

That's when people start to walk in I see Jude's face he must have heard what I said, great what the hell am I going to do now that she is gone she always does something to mess stuff up why does she always do this? Now I have to watch Jude because when Callie was in juvie Jude didn't really talk much. 

"It's all my fault." says Jude

I walk over to him. 

"Jude it isn't your fault okay." 

"No it's mine." says Brandon 

"She ran away because I kissed her, she wanted Jude and Jasmine to have a family and she didn't want to mess up for them." 

"Guy's could you leave Brandon and us to talk alone." 

We all walk out and go upstairs Jesus and I walk into our room we both take a seat o the end of my bed, what if Jude saw Jesus and I? what if Callie never comes back? I feel Jesus grab my hand to hold, I intertwined our fingers together. 

"What if it was us that got caught." 

"But it wasn't." 

"I know but what if it was." 

"Then we would take care of it." 

"Yeah but how Jesus, they would have to find us a new home and I don't really want to move I like it here."