Chapter Fifteenth: Wyatt's party.

Jasmine's P.O.V 

With the now whole thing of Cole and i dating everyone has been giving the bad looks like they want to kill me because i got the guy that didn't have a girlfriend and when i came into the picture he changed because of me i even bet that there are stuff going around saying all these bad things about me. Now it is lunch i'm so hungry its not even funny Mariana and i meet up with Cole since he is a year older then us which i didn't even know about until a couple of days ago but i do not care age isn't a think well unless the guy is 30 years older then the girl or the other way around. 

We walk out to the benches , we take a seat at the bench not even a minute and Wyatt comes to our bench and takes a seat, the same with Callie this is not weird at all why are they here? But I just tune out of the conversation then I get the look from Cole why is he giving me that look for? 

"So are you in?" he asks me

"in what?" 

"Into Wyatt party are you going to come?"

i really don't know if i want to go or not 

"You know Jesus is having Lexi and her parents over for dinner?" Mariana says 

Umm what the hell he is meeting her parents like come on.. you know what i am going to that party and i am going to have a good time with my friends and my boyfriend and i am not going to care about them or him why should i? he doesn't care about me. 

"Yeah i will come to the party."

Cole smiles at me that smile to me is going to kill me. Everything that has been happening in my life right now has been the worst at the moment, then the next person to have a seat is Emma i haven't seen her or spoken to her in a long time with everything that has been going on. 

"hey Emma how have you been?"

"Yeah i have been good you know just doing homework and stuff like that."

"Yeah I know the feeling i have a ton of homework."

the bell goes for everyone for the end of lunch but it also means for me a class with Jesus which is not going to be good for me at all. I walk to the classroom I hope that when i walk in there because if there is no seats next to Jesus because i really don't want to be anywhere near him at all at this point but when i walk in it was the last thing that  i wanted and that was to sit next to Jesus like at all. But my luck runs out when i see that there is only one seat left and that is next to Jesus what the hell am i going to do? well i am going to ignore the jerk and not talk to him and act like he isn't even here and hopefully that it makes the class go faster. 

But the class didn't go faster and i couldn't help but think about him why couldn't i get him out of my head? was he thinking about me too? did he even care about me? that's all i could think about though out the whole class and this has never happened to be before because i never had a person that i cared so much about before well i have with my family but nothing like this before, i was scared of it too not knowing what it means, not knowing if he is feeling the same way as i do. I have no god damn clue with he is thinking.

My phone goes off and I check it and I see that there are two text messages one from Cole and one from Jesus. Why would Jesus be texting me for? And what about? Not like we are talking at the moment or even friends, wait a sec we weren't even friends to start with so why should I care, but I can't help but care about Jesus he is always on my mind no matter what. 

I have to see what he sent me I need to know if it is something about us or what but I need to know. I open the text and all it says I why the hell are you dating Cole. So it was nothing about us or anything that I hoped it would be. I send back why are you dating Lexi and that was it.