City of Love (Part 1) -Suga X Reader X RM-

Ok, I want to say that this is formatted weird compared to the actual series. The series originally starts with the main character at a club with her friend and then follows the next day with the poetry reading. I am going to switch these two events for more logical purposes (at least, I find them to be more logical). 

Also, this is a purely INSPIRED set of one-shots, so please don't mind this! It still has the same basic idea, I promise!

+++-+++-+++-+++

"This is so boring. I can't wait for this to end, honestly...how about you, (Y/N)?"

"Eh, could be better. Still enjoying it just the slightest, though, so I don't really wanna leave just yet."

Namjoon shrugged, his smile pressed onto his face. Even if he wanted to leave, he wouldn't; he wasn't going to leave his only friend on her seventeenth birthday.

(Eh hehe, I kinda forgot her real age in the book, movie, AND TV show. So, uh...don't hate me! Please continue reading!)

Despite the fact that the two of them were out on a Saturday at barely-even-eleven in the morning, they seemed to enjoy the view from the windows even with the incredibly boring poetry session.

Over half of the audience was yawning while the young adult on the small stage continued to frantically gesture to a nearly nonexistent rhythm. Barely any sound could be heard, — aside from the person speaking — save for some quiet, shallow breaths and the clicking of the porcelain tableware some attendees had.

The two teens continued to watch the poetry and make small conversation, but (Y/N) was getting bored. She turned to face the window after sitting through the countless people going up to read their poetry aloud.

Though the city streets looked busy, as per usual, there was something — or rather some people — that caught her attention. A guy with black hair and sharp, dark eyes was walking on the sidewalk next to a girl with long, light brown hair and transparent hazel-green eyes. Next to them was a man that looked to be just the slightest bit older with a more caramel hair color and brown eyes.

They all had very visible marks on their arms that she suspected to be tattoos, but even with that, they looked odd; their tattoos didn't look like what she'd normally see. They looked more like blunt symbols done with white ink instead of a sleeve on their arm or leg.

While she could, she decided to observe the raven haired male. His skin seemed to glow in the sunlight as he walked by, almost like it was sparkling. His eyes were a dark chocolate color with little hints of dark gold speckled throughout the iris. Safe to say, he was incredibly handsome.

The other guy seemed to exude maturity and knowledge, carrying himself with an air of a elegance. His hair was a light brown shade, and he seemed to be just the slightest bit taller than the ravenette.

The female that was walking beside him was short, looking very well-kept. She wore an all black outfit, matching the males she was walking with very well. Her eyes were a piercing green, and her hair was long and colored chesnut with some blonde highlights scattered throughout.

The black-haired male, tensing up just the slightest, twisted his head over his right shoulder. (Y/N) could have sworn that he made eye contact with her.

She shook her head and turned back to the shoddy rhythmic poetry being performed. She glanced at Namjoon on her left, internally debating on whether or not to ask him if he saw the people walking past.

He probably saw them...right? Wait- did he even turn away from the performance? He did once, but then turned back again.... Hell, it won't hurt to ask.