-Author's Note #3-

Hello everyone! I have an announcement to make!

I will be focusing on this story for the time being due to the fact that I'm really busy and it's hard to come up with ideas for longer chapters in my Jungkook X Reader book, and I assure you that these little imagines I write will be much better than they have been.

So, basically, I'm putting "Beware of the Dog (Or the Kookie...)" on hold. Also, requests will not be open until I take my other book off of a hiatus. So, if you have a request, you may have to wait a while. (Sorry about that!!)

And now, regarding the SEVENTEEN imagines that I'm writing as of now, I have them all ready to start typing, even though I haven't started typing a majority of them. They will all be published at the same time, and they will go in order from oldest to youngest (S.Coups to Dino). Some will be sad, some happy, some dramatic, some sexy, and some scary. So, for the scary one(s), please understand that I don't look at that member for that chapter in a horrible way.

So, I think that is all that needed to be covered. I'm sorry for the long wait, everyone!

And to everybody following this imagines book, along with my soon-to-be-put-on-hiatus book, I will try my best to keep you updated on how the chapters are going. And to do that, I will be posting questions in the media that I want you to check out.

I want to do a sort of "Question of the Day" thing, but instead post one every other week, or every week. Up there is the first one! In my mind, I will start the week on Sunday, March 5th. So, if you comment, please do so in the comment section.

Also, I am working on a new fan fiction! But this time, it's anime -- not K-pop. It's a Soul Eater Evans X Reader and it is dramatic, funny, scary, and some scenes can be pretty depressing. And since he's an anime character, I was going to put a few smuts in the book. I will be posting the first chapter as soon as I finish it, so if you like Soul Eater (anime), Soul Eater Evans (anime character), anime in general and/or reading fanfictions, then feel free to check it out.

Anyway, thank you for reading this Author's Note! Please add this story to your library, comment, vote, and follow me for a follow back! Annyong, chingus!!

P.S.: I know some of you might be a little bit pissed off at me, but I hope that I can lighten the mood a little bit with a few EXO, BTS, GOT7, and SEVENTEEN memes!

: I know some of you might be a little bit pissed off at me, but I hope that I can lighten the mood a little bit with a few EXO, BTS, GOT7, and SEVENTEEN memes!