Chapter 4

PREVIOUSLY ON WHATEVER IT TAKES

"Why aren't you guys mad at me? I lied to you both for a really long time" Danny said in confusion.

"Of course you lied to us, we never gave you a reason not to" Maddie said.

"I would've been terrified too if it were me. I want you to remember this, we will always love you, whether you're a ghost or something in between" Jack said.

"And we are so proud of you" Maddie finished. Danny looked at them and then began crying, but they weren't tears of sadness, they were tears of joy. The two parents then hugged their son again and everyone else began to join in the embrace.

"Thank you so much and for helping me, I will help you. What do you want?" Youngblood asked. Sam then thought of an idea of how to get out of there.

"Okay Youngblood, do you know a ghost named Frostbite?" Sam asked hopefully.

"Sure do" Youngblood answered.

"Okay listen very carefully, I want you to go to the Far Frozen and find Frostbite and when you do, tell him that Danny Phantom along with his friends and family have been captured by Vlad Plasmius. We need help before Vlad really does something bad to Danny" Sam said quietly.

"Okay, I'll do it. Just tell everyone to hold on for a while longer" Youngblood said and then he disappeared out of the lab.

Sam then walked over to Danny and laid down beside him, she felt safer being closer to him but what was really on her mind, was what was going to happen to him tomorrow.

CHAPTER 4

Everyone woke up to the sound of the cell bars being banged, standing there was Vlad in his ghost form which sent shivers down everyone spines. Vlad then opened the cell doors and walked in with an evil grin on his face, he suddenly sent a wave of pink energy that tied everyone to the wall of the cell, Danny quickly changed into his ghost form and tried to run to them to set them free however he suddenly felt a wave of electric energy hitting him, which caused him to change back to a human and fall to his knees in pain. Vlad then duplicated himself two times and then the two clones held Danny up by his arms.

"I assume you remember the Plasmius Maximus. This one however is known as the Plasmius Maximus 2, it has just short-circuited your powers for the next 10 hours, that's 7 pm by the way since you're still a little bit bad at math" Vlad said and then the two clones started dragging Danny out of the cell, despite the protests coming from his family and friends. Once the real Vlad left the cell, the pink energy that was holding everyone else disappeared and they ran up to the front of the cell.

"LET GO OF MY SON!" Jack screamed.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE FRUITLOOP!" Jazz and Sam yelled in unison.

Danny struggled against the two clones, but no matter how hard he tried their grip on him was too strong and he was feeling weak from the shock of the Plasmius Maximus 2. The duplicates took him to a holding container (A/N Similar to the one from the episode Kindred Spirits) and shoved him in, as soon as the glass door shut two metal handcuffs came out and clamped tightly on Danny's wrist. Danny pulled against the handcuffs, although he knew it was useless it didn't stop him from trying.

"Now Daniel, all the pain that your about to feel won't have to happen if you agree to one thing. Join me" Vlad said.

Danny gave Vlad a look of defiance and said, "It won't do you any good Plasmius. I'LL NEVER JOIN YOU!"