Part 22

Hi Guys sorry for late I know you all are waiting but what to do I'm not getting any idea what to write....but still I'm gonna try....ok so let's start....!!!

-------------------------------

Previous Episode : SwaSan SwaSan And SwaSan....!!!

-------------------------------

Your Love My Prison

Episode 22

Sense - 1

IN SwaSan Room

As Sanskaar was talking on phone Swara was almost feeling restless after about 15 minutes Sanskaar came back and sees Swara lost in her thoughts....

He goes towards her and kiss on her for head due to which she came into her senses and smiles seeing Sanskaar

Sanskaar also smiles back and pulled her in a hug she also hugged him back....

Sanskaar(hugging her) : Swara I have some work to do so I'm going you be here with Shomi Maa and take care of her ok....

He broke the hug and sees towards her face to judge her expression which were sad...

Swara(sadly) : ok

Sanskaar(to change her mood said naughtily) : don't worry dear wifey we will continue this romance at night...(winks)what's say...???

Swara becomes shy and her cheek were looking pinkish due to shyness making Sanskaar smirk naughtily

Sanskaar(smirk naughtily) : ok ok don't  blush this much otherwise I'll not let you go out of this room whole day...

Now this was enough she pushed Sanskaar and ran out of room while during going out she heard his laugh making her smile too...

Soon Sanskaar freshen up and goes towards the basement to end the chapter of Shekar...

-------------------------------

Sense - 2

IN Basement

Sanskaar enter inside the basement and sees Shekar sleeping he orders his one men to bring chill water which he throws in Shekar making him jolt

In seeing Sanskaar Shekar's whole body was shivering with fear which make Sanskaar so happy

Shekar(pleading with feable voice) : please Sanskaar kill me...but...but don't torture like this....I...I can't...bear more....please just kill me....kill me....

Sanskaar started to laugh evilly and than said

Sanskaar(smirks evilly) : not so soon Mr Gagodia till you have just experience trail of my torture "picture to Abhi baqi hai mere dost"(rest of the film is remaining my friend)

Sanskaar's this sentence make Shekar totally numb and on thinking about further torture he pee in his pant(😂😂😂😂😂)he was scared like a poor kitten in front of a hungry lion....

Sanskaar torture him more 4 to 5 hours and than orders his goon to put him in car and left from there....

Sanskaar with his guards and Shekar left from there

-------------------------------

Sense - 3

AT AN UNKNOWN PLACE

It was an old factory at a very silent place there was no sign of a signal man

Sanskaar and his men reached there and straightly goes on roof Guards drags Shekar towards roof and throws him on ground