Part 26

Hi Guys I know you all are thinking that I'm going to separate them or there are more hurdles.,,so chill guys there is no hurdle as its ending time so I'll give a happy ending....as I hate sad one....so read this party you all will get to know.....!!!

------------------------------

Previous Episode : Sanskaar's real identity...!!!

------------------------------

Your Love My Prison

Episode : 26

Sense - 1

Sanskaar left that place with one of his Man.......

Sanskaar(bossy tone) : so are you sure....that the Goon whom we have to caught is at that place....

Man : yes Sir our informer has sent always right news..,,u think it's also 100% true....

Sanskaar : ok than prepare the force we will be raiding at that place in next one hour......so everything should be perfect I don't want any mistake ok...

Man : yes Sir...

The Man leaves from there to perepare the force....

------------------------------

Sense - 2

AT AN UNKNOWN PLACE

That Goon and his men were working on there segments....UNKNOWN from the danger which was coming towards them.....

Suddenly a Man comes and tells them that they got to know where that ACP lives....

Goon : it's a good news....you do one thing...go with two more men and kidnappe that ACP wife....I'll show him with whom he is messing....

Man : ok Boss...

Three goons left from there...to kidnappe Swara.....

------------------------------

Sense - 3

AT Sanskaar's PLACE

Sanskaar was standing with his men who were ready to punch on there preys.....

Soon they all left from there to That Goon place....after reaching that spot he orders his men to be carefull and focus....

Soon Sanskaar's team attack on all of them and after almost 10 to 15 minutes fight they caught them.....

Sanskaar was holding that Goon coller and was giving him punches but that Goon instead of crying started to laugh....making everyone shocked....

Goon(laugh evilly) : hahaha....what....what do you think.....ACP you....you will come....and....I..I...will not do anything....hahaha....your...one and only wife....Swara....this is the name...

Sanskaar listening to Swara's name becomes angry and punched him on his face started to shook him vigrously while asking where is she....

Sanskaar(angrily beating him) : you cheapster...tell me...tell me where is my wife....I said tell me....

Goon(still laughing) : hahaha.....if you can...than save her....hahaha....

He was laughing Sanskaar becomes Mad in anger...he left that Goon there and left to his home worriedly....

------------------------------

Sense - 4

IN MM

Swara was alone in home as Shomi has left to Banaras...she said she can't live in her daughte house so she left....

Swara was getting bore sitting in room so she thought to do something....she goes to store room and started to find something interesting,...