Part 24

Hi Guys I have decided to end this ff as majority are saying so I'm sorry who have said me to not end this but you all don't worry I'll give you all at least 10 episode and till than no update of #Trust_The_Element_Of_Love....
So if you all want to see something special than tell me I'll surely fullfill your requests....!!!

------------------------------

Previous Episode :  Swasan consummation...!!!

------------------------------

Your Love My Prison

Episode - 24

Sense - 1

IN SwaSan Room

Both SwaSan were sleeping a satisfied smile on there faces hugging each other under a single sheet....
Just than Sun rays slowly entered in there room making them stir in there sleep Sanskaar nuzzles in her neck making Swara's sleep broke...

Swara opens her eyes and sees Sanskaar and herself naked and becomes panicky but than she remember about last night and a blessed smile came in her face Making her blushed....

She sees that Sanskaar has hugged him tightly and his face in on her nape releasing his hot breath on her soft skin making her shivered...

She slowly frees herself and wears her nighty and its gown and goes to washroom walking slowly for freshnup as she was sore due to last night she was about to on the shower but just than heard knock on door....
Swara becomes scared as who is knocking door

Sanskaar(knocking the door) : Swara open the door princess....

Swara(shouting from inside the washroom) : but Sanskaar....I'm gonna take a bath....

Sanskaar : I know princess but I have an important work so please will you open the door....it's urgent...

Swara being confused open the door and as soon as door open Sanskaar came in and locked the door Making Swara shocked and than blushed seeing Sanskaar just in his boxers

Swara(Swara moving backward and blushing) : Sanskaar....what are you doing here....go out I...I want to take bath....

Sanskaar : so who is stopping you princess and even I wanna take a bath....so why not together....

Swara : Sanskaar....please...I...

Before she could complete her sentence Sanskaar pins her to the wall and the tap of shower gets on....making both of them drenched in water....

Sanskaar : so what were you saying to take bath...let's do one thing...why don't we take bath together....in this way water also get saved....

Swara : Sanskaar ...I...I'm tired please....

Sanskaar sees her and than peck on her forehead

Sanskaar : I know Swara that's why I came inside to help you....don't worry princess...I know you are in pain and I'm really sorry for this much pain...I was just...

Swara : no Sanskaar please don't think you give me pain....I'm happy....I'm happy because now I'm a complete woman....so please never ever think of this way that I'm in pain due to you ok....

Sanskaar : ok

After this Sanskaar helps Swara in  taking bath and make her wear bath rope which was hanged in washroom them he also gets freshnup and wear a towel around her waist.....

He carries Swara  to the room and makes her wear a beautiful pink Saree and he wears yellow t-shirt and blue Dennis jeans and gray blazer....

Swara : Sanskaar....