Chapter Four--What Do You Want?

Neal woke up lying face down on a bed. He pushed himself up, running a hand through his hair trying to remember what happened and how he got where he was now.

As he glanced around the room, flashes of what happened slowly started filling his head. After the attack on the White Collar division, Hasiim took him against his will and he wouldn't leave without a fight. Neal had fought hard but Hasiim had him drugged a sedative which made him confused and drowsy.

Neal could still picture Peter's face when he was taken. He still heard what Peter had said.

"I'll find you Neal! I always do."

Neal had then passed out and realizing that he had still had his probation anklet on when he was taken, pulled his pants leg up. Only to find that it wasn't there anymore.

Neal sighed in defeat and dread as he let his pant leg fall back down, covering his ankle. He looked around the room once more, taking in as much detail as he could.

There was no window in the room and there was only one door, which was his only escape route and he didn't like that. There was a bed (He was lying in it) a chair and a dresser.

Frowning, Neal walked over to it and opened one of the drawers. It had clothes in it that were his size.

What the hell? Neal thought. Had they been planning his abduction beforehand? If so then that was just plain creepy.

The sound of a lock turning brought Neal from his thoughts and made him turn around towards the door. The door opened and Neal inhaled sharply when Hasiim walked into the room.

"You're awake now I see." Hasiim says. "We can finally begin."

Neal glared at him. "Why am I here?"

Hasiim shut the door, locking it and smiled at Neal before sighing. "I've been watching you for a very long time Neal. And during that time I've seen things that no one should have to see. No one should ever have to go through everything you've been through."

Neal began to back away from Hasiim as he made his way towards him. Hasiim continued.

"I've seen you find love, only to have it ripped away from you at the very last second. I've seen you find peace only to be dragged right back into the chaos. I have seen you fight for a home only to be taken from it. I've watched you suffer, Neal. But you don't have to suffer anymore."

"What?" Neal asked becoming nervous.

"I can help you. I can help you find love Neal. I can show you your true potential and show you happiness. All I need is for you to trust me."

Neal began to shake his head. "No."

Hasiim looked taken aback. "What?"

"No! I was happy there! I was happy that I could do good in my life! I had found my peace and you just took me from that!" Neal shouted.

Hasiim's eyes darkened. "No you weren't! I saved you from a life under a leash! You're always being ordered around but you do whatever you want anyway!"

"Exactly!" Neal shouted back waving his arms around. "No matter what anyone tells me to do, I do what I want anyway! Regardless of the consequences! But what you don't  understand is that what I do...is harmless to the people around me!"

Hasiim took a threatening step towards Neal who stood his ground and narrowed his eyes.

"You know what...I tried doing this the right way. I'm done." Hasiim said through gritted teeth.

"Do what the right way? Kidnap me?! Try to make me see this from your view?!" Neal yelled at him. "The 'right way' would have been to not abduct someone and attack a police division!"

Hasiim seemed to explode in anger and he stormed over to Neal, shoving him into the bed and climbing on top of him. "I tried to be nice." He growled.

Neal was surprised and afraid all at the same time. Hasiim slammed his lips to his and Neal's eyes widened considerably. He began trying to push Hasiim off of him.

Pulling back Hasiim smirked and said,

"You're mine."

Meanwhile Back At The White Collar Division

Peter Burke was worried. Really worried. He had no idea why this Hasiim guy had taken him or where he was being held. Peter felt that it was his duty to protect Caffrey and not just because he was Peter's criminal informant.

Peter had come to care deeply about Neal. And they had a bond that was more than just CI and a FBI agent. It was a family bond. A stronger bond than Neal had with Mozzie.

"Jones!" Peter called. Jones appeared in the doorway. "Find out who this Hasiim person is."

Jones nodded and rushed off. Diana walked into Peter's office and saw how distraught he was about Caffrey's kidnapping. It reminded him way to much of the time Caffrey disappeared when Wilkes had taken him.

"Peter." Diana said. Peter looked up at her. "We'll find him."

Peter only nodded too caught up in his thoughts about what could have happened to Neal during the Wilkes case of if he wasn't fast enough to find him. Peter could only wonder what was happening to Neal right now.

Little did he know, Neal found himself in a situation he never thought he'd find himself in in a million years.