☆Chapter ONE☆

Peter Pan Is My Dad

Chapter one

Neverland is my home

☆☆Dreamrose Pan☆☆

"Wake up princess, today there will be a new boy joining us" my daddy says waking me up. He knows I always ask up with just hearing that. I love meeting new boys, they are all so nice to me. Well sometimes the new boys can be meanies, I don't want that to happen. "Really?" I ask him as I jump out of my bed but I trip on my sheets to I fall down to the floor.

My daddy chuckles. I always fall but I never get a boo boo. "Yes, uncle Felix is bringing him to the camp right now" he says as I stabd up from the floor. "Yeeeeey" I scream and run around in circles, mostly around my daddy. "Princess, you have to slow down and dress up otherwise you can't see him" daddy tells me. This makes me stop running and find a dress to wear.

My daddy says I look better in dresses than the clothes that the other boys wear. I love dresses and daddy gives me so pretty dresses. "Daddy, can I wear this?" I ask. I point at a greeny dress in my closet. "Of course princess, anything your heart wants" he says to me as he lifts me up.

 "Of course princess, anything your heart wants" he says to me as he lifts me up

Her dress

My daddy spins me around and then sets me on my bed. He starts to tickle me. "Daddy, st-stop" I say when I can talk form his tickling fingers. "All right but let me help you into that dress" he tells me as he stops to tickle me. When I'm in my dress I take my hair brush and brush my long brown hair. "Now you are ready to see the new boy" daddy says smiling at me.

Daddy always carries me everywhere when I'm in a dress, we doesn't like it when dirt is in my dress. I like daddy holding me. Daddy walks to the camp and set me down. I see unckeFelix with the new boy, I like uncle Felix. He always plays hide and seek with me. I see a boy standing next to him. I think that is the new boy. The boy is shocked when he see me, he is funny. I like him. "Hello, I'm Dreamrose" I say to the boy. I think he is more shocked to know my name.

His mouth is open, Daddy says that if you have your mouth open for a long time a little fly can go to your mouth. Daddy and uncle Felix left to do something and I can play with the new boy. "What is your name? Your face is funny" I say to him as I jump in circles around him. He stands there, now he is boring and no fun at all. I want to play with him.

He shakes his head. "My name is Henry but why are you on this island?" He asks. I laugh at him. "I live here, Neverland is my home" I tell him. I am rigth he is really funny. "Come play with me" I say and drag him but that is a little hard for me to do, he is heavy and I'm just a little girl, I am only six years old, my daddy says in six but I'm reality I'm fifty, I don't know what that means. "But your a girl how can you be here? girls aren't supposed to be in Neverland" he says. I make a smile upside down.

He isn't playing with me now, I wanna play and I wanna play now. "My daddy says I'm the only princess in Neverland. Now play" I say. I don't like how he isn't playing with me. "What is your full name?" He asks. Henry is funny but he doesn't play, all the new boys play games and sometimes daddy says taht they have to leave Neverland forever.

I don't like it when they leave but daddy says they have to leave for good. I don't know what that means. "Dreamrose Pan" I say and walk away to find daddy. Henry doesn't want to play, Daddy will play with me. I know it, Daddy always makes him to play. If daddy can't play than Felix can but that does not happen many times.

I find my daddy talking to Felix, Daddy sees me and picks me up and hugs me. "Daddy, can we play?" I ask exited. "Of course princess but I am thinking of a different game this time and the new boy will be the star" he says. I love daddy's games. "But daddy, Henry doesn't want to play" I tell my daddy. "He will play this game I promise" he says.

Daddy always keeps his promises. "Daddy what is it name?" I ask. "Let's call it Target Practice" he says. I laugh, I love when Daddy plays with pointy sticks. The boys use it to hunt food for us to eat. "Daddy, can I play?" I ask my daddy. He looks at me then sets me down to the ground.

"Princess, this is to dangerous for a little girl like yourself but daddy promises that you can play to but just take my hand and everything will be all right" daddy says. I frown, I don't like this game, I haven't played all day. We go to the new boy where he is lying near a tree sleeping, why is he sleeping now? It is not night.

"Wake up...Catch" daddy says to Henry when he wakes up and daddy throws an apple at him. Henry does not catch it, see he doesn't even know how to catch an apple. I learned that when I was still a baby, I think. Daddy says I learn it then. "I don't like apples" Henry says to daddy. Daddy looks funny a him and I do the same, I love apples but my favorite is Neverland berries.

"Who doesn't like apples?" Daddy asks him, Henry is still on the ground. I don't like him very much. "It's a family thing" Henry says to my daddy. Doesn't his family like apples, there must be something wrong with them then. Daddy laughs a little, he is still holding my hand and we both sit on the tree.

"Well, don't worry, their not for eating...it's for kind of a game. A really fun game. I call it Target Practice" Daddy says and Henry is afraid. Why is he afraid of my daddy? My daddy is the best. Henry stands up. "What is that?" He asks my daddy. "Dreamshade. It's a nasty poison" Daddy plows on an arrow.

"We have a story here about a man who shot an apple on his head with an arrow...let's find out if it is possible" Daddy says. I don't know that story but it looks fun, I love daddy's stories. "If your shooting at the apple, what is the poison for?" He asks daddy, what kind of a question is that? This is a game and a game should have something fun with. That is what daddy says. "So you don't miss" Daddy says. Everybody knows that.

"Felix..get over here" daddy yells tap Felix who I have no idea where is. Oh, there he is. "Wait is, is Felix good?" Henry stammer the question to Daddy. Why is he so dumb? He should know this things by now. "Doesn't matter...you're the one doing the shooting" daddy says and hands Henry the bow with the arrow. Henry takes the bow. "I don't want to shoot" Henry says.

Even I know how to shoot an arrow. It is so easy. All the boys start to says "Shoot, shoot, shoot" over and over again. "You won't hit him. Trust yourself, go on. It expatriated. Daddy says shoot with the boys but I don't. I love watching this game, it's fun. Henry then points the bow to my daddy and I and shoots. I scream when he shoots. Daddy catches the arrow with his hand. I hold tighter into my daddy's other hand. The boys cheer but I am so afraid.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆Kristina Pimenova as Dreamrose pan☆☆☆☆☆☆