☆Chapter SIX☆

Peter Pan is my is dad

Chapter SIX

Princesses deserve all

☆☆Peter Pan☆☆
I watch my beautiful princess sleep, I hold her hand in mine, I'm not about to let her go. She is to precious to me and she  almost got hurt today. She got taken away because of me and that will never happen again. I need to keep her with me at all times to make sure that no one can take her away. I will punish those who harm one hair on her head. "I promise you my darling that I will always keep you safe" I whisper to her.

Tomorrow when she wakes up I'm spending the day with her and nothing is going to ruin our day together. I'll just distract the savior and the pirate for a little while then we can be alone just the two of us, like how it should be. The only reason why I have the lost boys is to make sure Dreamrose is safe all the time, truth to be told I don't care about them at all, I only use them for games and tricks and so they can keep my darling princess safe when I'm not around which rarely happens.

After staying by Dreamrose's side for awhile I let go of her hand and go outside on the balcony, the balcony is big but it has a fence to make sure that Dreamrose does not fall down, besides if she does climb the fence and fall there is a magic net that will catch her. It has never happened but I can not take any chances of her getting hurt. I watch the forest p, at night it can be very beautiful but when I have got the heart of the truest believer, the night will be even more beautiful than it is now.

I remember how it use to be when I first came here, I use to love the night, it was breathtaking. But as my magic began to fade which caused me to be angry and the island follows my emotions and because I'm the most evil villain there is the island is 'dying'. The island isn't really dying the only problem is that it is becoming dark just like my heart but the only thing that can keep this island alive and well is Dreamrose, she is the only thing that keeps my humanity and the only thing that I love and for that matter is the heart of the island.

Can you even imagine what would happen if she is taken from me, the heart of the island taken away, my only love? I don't want to think about it but I'll let you imagine about but I can tell you that it is something horrible will happen. After all this place runs on imagination. Just don't think about anything horrible happening to my sweet baby girl. I go back inside where my little Dreamrose sleeps peacefully in her bed.

She looks like a princess, no scratch that she is a princess, she is my princess and as everyone knows princesses deserve all, my princess deserves the world and she will get it. I lie down next to her and put my arms around her protectively, not in a bad way. But in a fatherly way. Ever since she was born I have hold her like this as she sleeps. I do this because that way I know she is safe in my arms. I'm a very light sleeper so I alway wake up when she moves. I don't care about it.

I don't care that I wake up every single time she moves, it is kind of comforting. Besides I really don't need to sleep at all since I'm immortal and all. The only reason why I sleep is because my princess needs to sleep. She is a child, even if she is about fifty years old. I love that she still acts to adorably childish after all these years. She doesn't know it but she is older then she think. I don't bother teaching her to read or count because who need to learn that in Neverland? No one does. I close my eyes and allow the sleep to overcome me and I fall asleep with a smile on my face because my princess is safe in my arms.

"Daddy, wake up, wake up, wake up" I wake up by Dreamrose voice as she shakes me, I open my eyes as I see her face. She is so exited. Even when I'm awake she continues to shake me. I pick her up into my arms as I stand up and swing her around in circles. After I see that she is getting a little bit dizzy I stop and I 'fall' down on the bed with her on top of me. We laugh on top of our lungs.

I love hearing my daughter laugh and smile, that makes me happy. It makes my day. "What do you want to do today?" I ask her as I put her down on the bed and make my way over to her closet. I pick out a perfect dress for her to wear. It's a green flowy dress with golden diamonds in the middle. She jumps up and down as she takes the dress and chances. "Can we go see the other kids?" She asks very exited and she makes the puppy eyes on me.

When she wants something from me she makes the puppy eyes and it is impossible to not give in to them

When she wants something from me she makes the puppy eyes and it is impossible to not give in to them. "Of course we can go see the other kids, anything for you my princess" I reply to her. There was no way that I would say no to her, her cute little puppy eyes are just so hard to resist, besides she deserves everything she wants. Her wish is my command. She laughs and hugs me, I pick her up and call the shadow. Since my magic is growing weak, that means that I can't fly much but my shadow can and he will take us. The shadow picks us up and flies with us out of Neverland.