☆Chapter FIVE☆

Peter Pan is my is dad

Chapter FIVE

DADDY

☆☆Dreamrose Pan☆☆
Two bad boys did something to my daddy and took me and Henry awya, I didn't listen to what they were talking about, I just wanted my daddy. They drag me somewhere, the boy holding my hand puts Henry down and let go of hand so that I am free but I'm to afraid too leave. Daddy will save me, I know daddy will come. Daddy promised that when I am in trouble he will alway save me. I sit down on the ground and wait for daddy to come and save me. "What the hell was he talking about?" The boy that hold my hand asks the other boy. I take few sticks I find and start making something with them.

"Oh, don't mind him" he says. "He said you were gonna murder Henry!" He yells at the other boy. "He plays games, mind games. The important thing is we got the boy and we got away" the other one says. "Then what are we suppose to do with this girl, he will come for her?" The boy was yelling at the other one asks. "We keep her as bait" the other one answers. I'm not a bait, I know that a bait is used for hunting, daddy and the boys use it. The angry boy nods.

"Where are we?" He asks but no he is not mad anymore. "The other side of the island. We're safe here for the time begin" he says. The angry one goes to Henry. "Hey. Hey, Henry. It's me" he say to Henry, he is taking to him, he is sleeping. Doesn't he know that when a person is sleeping you can't talk to them. "He can't hear you, he's asleep" the other one says. I need to name them. The one that is talking Henry is angry and the other one is mud, his face looks like it has been in the mud.

"Then wake him up" angry says. "Pulling him out of the spell could be dangerous...he'll wake naturally in a few hours. He'll be fine" mud say. Angry stands up. "All right. But you can explain to me what the hell Pan meant, this prophecy that he's talking about, why would he say that you'd kill Henry?" angry asks, I think he is going to get more angry. "Oh, I don't know, to create a wedge between us" mud says. "That's not a denial...no, this has to with what happened when I found you" angry says.

I don't know what they are fighting about, I want to leave and find daddy but I don't know the way to find daddy. "You thought I was a hallucination, you said that you had to do the right things and save Henry! What did that really mean?" He yells, this is why I call him angry. "Baelfire- "It's Neal, now stop dodging and tell me what's going on!" Angry yells. He really scares me, I hide behind a tree. They don't see me, I'm so quiet and they are busy fighting each other.

There was a seer, and she told me of a prophecy...that boy would help me reunite with you. And that boy...would be my undoing" mud tells angry. "Henry" angry says. "I didn't know it was gonna be my own grandson, till I found you in New York and discovered you were his father" mud says, why isn't daddy here, they are so boring. I want to go and play wit Daddy and Felix and the lost boys. I don't want to be here with angry and mud, they talk about something I don't know.

"You were planning on getting rid of him, whoever he was, weren't you? To try and cheat fate? To get around the prophecy? You cold-blooded son of a bitch...you were gonna kill him" angry says. "Yes" mud whispers. "Get back, you stay away from him!" Angry says. "That was then. Things have chanced. I...I didn't come here to Neverland to hurt Henry, I came here to save him" mud tries to say, what I think is happening is that angry is making mud go away and leave us. I think that is a good idea he scares me. All of them scare me.

"After what you just told me, I'm suppose to believe you?" Angry asks. "I would never lie to you bae, self-preservation has been a nasty habit I've had my whole life but I came here to break it, to do the right thing and save your son. Even if that meant sacrificing my own life, you have to trust me" Mud tells angry. I think I'm falling asleep, I want to do something fun and those two boys are not fun. Daddy is fun, I want daddy. "How can I?" Angry whispers. I have made six stick boys that take a long time, I start making another one.