8. Chapter||Scary Movie

Soo this is the trailer for unknown, LETS PRETEND ITS VERY VERY VERY SCARY!!!!!!!

————————-----—————————---

Lucy POV

After the whole pizza guy situation me and Levy ate our pizzas and went back to playing TOD (truth or dare)

We had just finished the game and didn't know what else to do...

"Hey Lu~chan want to watch a movie?"
"Sure Levy, what movie should we watch?"
"How about a SCARY MOVIE"
"Yes!!!! I love scary movies!!"
"Me too!!!"
"Lucy, which movie, The visit, Scary Movie 2, Chucky or unknown?"
"Ummm, I'm feeling in the mood for some unknown tonight!!"

Levy POV

I have an confession to make...I HATE SCARY MOVIES!!!!!!

I have no idea why I suggested this in the beginning, and worst or all...WE'RE WATCHING UNKNOWN!!!!!

I have that movie.

But I had to watch it now because of Lucy.

Lucy POV

I may not have told the truth...I HATE SCARY MOVIES!!!

The only reason I said yes because Levy  suggested it and she looked like she wanted to watch it! 

I chosen unknown because it was the scariest one there and I didn't want levy to think I'm a chicken!!

I have no problem in reading scary scenes but watching them?? It a no no.

Levy then put the DVD in the TV and presses play.

26 minutes in the movie and me and Levy were already scared To our asses.

Levy was so scared she carried on saying to herself "it's not real, it's not real"

Who would blame her.

It git to the part where he killed his wife and I couldn't watch anymore, neither could Levy.

"Turn it off, turn it off right now!!"
"Will do!!!"

"Well...I ain't going to sleep tonight😓"
"Same..."

"Lucy, I think its best if we go to bed now because I want to show you around Magnolia tomorrow"
"Okay Levy"

Me and Levy got in bed. When I mean bed I mean Levy took her bed and I slept on the sofa but it was comfortable though.

"Night night Lucy"
"Night night Levy"

And them we let darkness take over, forgetting about the movie.

.
.
.
Sorry guys this was not even half of what I was hoping to write but with every thing that's happening it's getting hard to have time to write.
It's also late at night for me so I have to stop early.
.
.
Hope you enjoyed and plz vote and comment, also share to😘😘 luv ya, little fairys!!