10. Chapter||Breakfast

Lucy POV

My and Levy were now ready to leave her dorm.

Surprisingly there were no students around, must be class already.

Me and Levy exited to school and hopped into her car.

"Were to first Lucy?"
"Well since none of us has had food, might aswell go get breakfast"

Me and Levy agreed to go have breakfast and McDonald's.

I ordered pancakes with syrup and a strawberry milkshake while Levy ordered the fruit salad with a banana milkshake and a blueberry muffin.

"Yummy~"

Me and Levy finished our food and headed back to the car.

"So now we have had food were so you actually want to go?"
"Ummm, how about the shops? I want to check out what kind of stuff do they sell here"

Levy POV

(This POV is based on what happened in the last chapter)

I slowly open my eyes, I look over to where Lucy should be but all I found was messy blankets.

I walk down to the living room but stop when I hear singing.

I identified the voice as Lucy's, she must be having a shower.

Damm she's loud...

Anyway I go get dressed and do my hair.

I'm wearing a orange dress with a white bow and the top.
And also a orange headband tying up my blue hair.

"Nooo..."

I heard a faint scream but I thought I was just hearing it so I decided to ignore it.

Lucy then came out and started to get dressed.

Me and Lucy decided to go to McDonald's for breakfast since we forgot to eat before we left.

We got to McDonald's and ordered our food, lucy hade pancakes with syrup and a strawberry milkshake and I had a fruit salad with a banana milkshake and a blueberry muffin.

This was very delicious in my opinion. I asked Lucy where she wanted to go shopping.

Let's see if we can find something more, revealing and sexy for Lucy~ best for our boys~

...oh god, I've turned into HER!

Sorry I didn't update in a week and I thought you guys needed something new from this book so I rushed his chapter.

Most of my next chapters will be rushed because I have school and lots of homework to do.!

Bye bye hope you leave a vote😉