9. Chapter||Watching Me?

Lucy POV

I slowly open my eyes and adjust to the light. I look around to find myself in a unfamiliar room. Then memories of my being up Levy's came to mind.

I turn to see Levy sleeping peacefully.
I get up and head to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

I start cooking some eggs and bacon while putting toast in the toaster and chopping some ham.

I also cook some sausage and chips, I hope Levy doesn't mind me using her food.

I hear faint 'good morning' and a chair moving. I turn around to see and VERY tired levy.

"Morning" I say to her while focusing back on the breakfast.

"Yummy~smells delicious lu" Levy's compliments.

I Finnish make breakfast and give Levy's food to her.

"So, were to first levy?"
"Well I want to show you the different stores and the places you could site see".

I Finnish my breakfast and so does levy. I wash up and then head to the bathroom.

I strip and get in the bath. I had the weirdest feeling, like someone was watching me...but I was probably just getting paranoid from the movie.

I never noticed the window open...

Unknown POV

Hehehe she never noticed her bathroom window open...

Click

This will go nicely with the pictures I have of my beloved Lucy!

I saw someone else walking by have a sneaky peek at MY Lucy!!!

Well since I'm currently in the ally (because obliviously that's where Lucy's window is) no one will know if this guy 'accidentally' gets stabbed.

Hehe

I walk up to him and punch his face

"Ughhhh WHAT THE HELL DUDE??"

"How dare you look at her through her bathroom window."

(A/n YOU CANT TALK!!)

"So what it's not like she's yours or anything is it!!"

"Not yet, but soon we shall be together forever!!! Now I shall punish you~ for even thinking about my lucy~!!!!"

"Whaaaa...no...why are you looking at me like that.?.? No stay away...No.....NOOOOOOO"

I walk out of  the ally not covered in a red substance, fufu that was fun~

(Lucy could not hear what was going on due to the fact she had the shower on and was singing
'Take a hint' on the top of her lungs)

I know this was short but I have school and it's not really helping me, and my sister has started to do things that she would not normally do so I'm worried for her.

I hope you enjoyed this small chapter!!