Trust Me

I want to dedicate this chapter to popstardiva52799 for being awesome :)

Emma POV

As I was getting things ready for Bruce's and I session I bumped it to Steve. "Hello Steve how are you this morning?" "Hi Emma I am fine I was just looking for you. I wanted to talk to you about Bruce. I am worried that this wont turn out well. Bruce was talking to me about it and how unpredictable the other guy is."

"I understand that you are concerned but I feel I can help him and if Fury thought it was a bad idea then we wouldn't ask for my help." Steve gives me a long look and then pulls me in to a hug.

"Just be careful and if anything goes wrong then cut the session short" with that he walks away leaving me dumbfounded and touched by how much he cares.

Bruce POV

Emma has ask me to meet her in the living quarters where is she found an empty room for the therapy. As I walk in I notice she put chains on the post at the top of her bed. "What kind of therapy are we doing?" I raise my eye brow in a questioning manner. She turned around and gave me a dazzling smile that has away of giving you a warm feeling in side.

"This is for the other guy, the chains should be secure enough." She tugged on them to test the strength "If it feels like he is starting to come out we will stop, I wouldn't put you in that kind of danger Emma." "Oh I am not worried, for this to work I am going to bring him out."

Emma POV

At first bruce didn't say a word but that was short lived. "NO! What are you thinking we can't bring him out that's crazy." He start to freak out.

"Bruce calm down we have chains it will be fine. We need to bring him out to make both sides of you whole. He is a part of you and I truly believe you can control him, please trust me." I can see I was wearing him down, it was the 'trust me' that finally won him over.

"Fine but make sure the chains are secured, if anything starts to go wrong get out of the room and get help. Do you understand me?" I nodded and we started. After the chains were locked around his wrist I climbed on to the bed to sit next to him, looking in to his eyes I explained as I brought out what looked like a pen. "I will shock with with this, it won't hurt I promise. It will just jolt your neurological system. It will basically weaken your hold on the other guy. I will also be taunting him slightly. Are you ready to start?"

When he nodded his head I zapped him a few times. Bruce started to change, I could see a tint of green starting to form. "Ok deep breaths, that's it. Stay in control, remember its mind over body. "Bruce returned to normal. It went on like that for thirty minutes. By now he was panting slightly. "Emma I am staring to become tired maybe we should stop". I looked at the time. "Just a few more time and then we will stop". He nodded. I put the small zapper to to his temple, all was going well. The hulk was attempting to come out but he was holding it back.

The all of a sudden Bruce's eyes rolled back and his head hit the pillow. "Bruce's?" He didn't respond so I put my hand on his arm. I jumped off the bed when he started to struggle against the chains. His body was grow and his skin became green. I slowly back to the door. Bruce woke up, his eyes open they were the eyes of the Hulk. Before I bolted out the door I grabbed the knock out gas grenade, pulled the pin and threw it. Just as I lock the door there was a bang against it.

 I held onto the knob even though if he chose to rip it off its henges my strength would not be enough alone to stop him. Tony came running around the corner. "What the hell Emma I can hear the thrashing about on the next floor". I attempted to play it cool. "Oh nothing just the Hulk trying to escape". He rolled his eyes. "I thought you put him in Chains". "I did, note to self next time grab the magnesium ones". All the sudden it became very quiet when I unlocked the door and opened it allowing some of the gas to dissipate they're on the floor was the sleeping Bruce. 

Tony help me move him to the bed and told me to call if I need any more help. When he left I grabbed the covers and put it over Bruce I hadn't noticed before how soft his face was. It's as if when he's asleep all the stress and anxiousness leaves him. I would not admit this anyone else but that moment I couldn't help but think how handsome he was.

Please comment and vote if you like it and want more.