Chapter One

As Cassandra playing around on the computer an ad came up from the towns loco pet shop "looks like the loco pet shop has a brand new pet " Cassandra said to herself as she clicks on the ad. Once the ad fully opened up she couldn't help but gasp in aww "wow, that's one big naga" Cassandra whispers as she scrolls down the ad, after a bit of scrolling through she finally came across some of the information about that new pet that they a selling. "Ok, lets see what they have to say" Cassandra said picking up her glasses and slowly puts it on to her pale face, "now lets get reading" Cassandra said to herself as she cracks her knuckles.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

YES, YOU DID READ THE AD RIGHT, AS WE ARE NOW SELLING THIS GIANT NAGA FOR ONE TIME ONLY. NOW IF YOU WANT TO BE THE OWNER OF THIS LOVELY NAGA, YOU NEED TO HAVE A COUPLE OF THINGS FOR HIS LIVING HABBIT. AND LUCKLY FOR YOU WERE HERE TO HELP YOU! AND YOUR PET CAN LIVE TOGETHER IN PEACE.

THINGS YOU NEED FOR THIS PET!

*LOT OF SPACE (as the naga is 40ft long and 40ft high)
*LOTS OF FOOD (and don't go near him while he's eating!)

WELL, THAT ABOUT IT, SO IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NAGA SEND US A EMAIL OR COME ON DOWN!

- Yours truly Tim

After reading the long information Cassandra quickly takes her glasses off and laces her hands over her face "it's a good thing I live on a farm" Cassandra said to herself as she slowly stands up and headed over to the front door. As Cassandra opened the front door a worried smile appears onto her little pale face "I hope I'm making the right choice" Cassandra said to herself as she headed out the door.