Chapter Four

Once back inside the pet shop Cassandra slowly started to rub her left arm "well, that went ok" Cassandra said causing the older man to glance over at her with a stern look on his face. "I'm going to make you a deal" the man said taking in a deep breath as he pulled out two pieces of papers, "I'll give you a free pet if you don't take that one that's outside" the older man continued. After a few moments of thinking Cassandra politely shakes her head "I want that big one, I know he has issues but I think I can change him" Cassandra replied as she walked over to the front desk.

When the man saw there was no way changing the young girl's mind he couldn't help but sigh "well, I hope you know what your getting yourself into" the man mumbled as he pushed over the adoption papers. Once Cassandra received the adoption papers she quickly started to singe it "me to" Cassandra replied with a laugh, and once Cassandra finished singing the papers she quiet hands the paper back over to the older man "how is he going to get to my home?" Cassandra asked as she rubs the back of her neck with her right hand. When the older man heard her question a small smile appears onto his face "we'll send him over to you, for now you better go home" the older man replied as Cassandra gave him a slight nod. "Ok I'll see you later today than" Cassandra replied as she headed out the door, and once the store door closed the older man let out a sigh "that little girl is going to wind up being that man snakes meal" the older man mumbled as he picked up the store's phone and made couple of phone calls.