Chapter Fourteen

Once Cassandra landed in his stomach she quickly started to punch his stomach walls "let me out Jensen!" Cassandra yelled causing the stomach to shake from the owners laughter. When Jensen heard her please he couldn't help but rub his stomach "why should I, because of you I got taking away from my family" Jensen replied as he slowly sits up.  As Jensen went to sit up Cassandra around falling onto her face "that's not my fault!" Cassandra cried out causing Jensen to look down at his stomach with annoyed look on his face. "Well, at least I have a reason to act like I do, and look you crying over a stupid cow!" Jensen hissed as tears started to appear in Cassandra's eyes. 

"Shut your mouth! At least you still have parents mine died and the only thing I had left of them was that cow you ate!" Cassandra yelled as more tears traveled down her pale face. When Jensen heard that his stone cold gaze soften "I'm sorry, I didn't know" Jensen replied as he rubs the back of his neck with his right hand, "just let me go!" Cassandra cries as she pulled her knees into a tight hug. "Ok I'll let you out" Jensen said as he closes his stomach walls witched caused Cassandra to go up wards, and once she's in his mouth Jensen gently pulled her out and placed her onto the ground.

Once back on the ground Cassandra quickly took off running for the house as she doesn't even look back once "comeback I'm sorry!" Jensen yelled as he watches the the tiny door slams behind her. As Cassandra leans against the door she saw the room getting very dark as Jensen looks inside "Cassandra please come out, so we can talk" Jensen asked.

(Hope everyone has a amazing day! And don't for get to leave a like)