Chapter two- Definitely NOT a dream

Hey everybody! Vicious here! I  am here to thank you for reading this great fanfic- How I met the Creepypastas. You may not know of me- but that is okay. You will soon enough.

And I'm not the only one to tell you thanks! *elbows Jeff* Say it, man.

Jeff: UUUGGGGHHHH...... Thanks for reading this shitty ass book.

Asswipe. Ben, your turn, brotha!

Ben: Hey... thanks for reading the story so far. Can you give me my PlayStation back now?

Sure *hands it to him* Hhheeeyyyyy.... Eyeless Jack.... wanna give your thanks?

Eyeless Jack: Why? I'm not even in the story!

Technically, none of us are included yet except for Benny. We're all going to be mentioned sooner or later, dumbass!

Eyeless Jack: *sigh*.........Thanks....

Now it's ttttiiiiimmmmmeeee for Masky. C'mon. You know you wanna.

Masky: ........No.

Douche. What about you, Hoodie?

Hoodie: *obnoxiously screams*

OH...OKAY THEN. O____O Yo! Toby! Give a yell out to the readers!

Ticci Toby: Hey guys! Thanks for the read! Possibly a vote after you're done with this chapter?

Now that's what I'm talkin' about!! Why can't the rest of you be cheerful like Toby?

Everyone: *starts yelling at me*

Alright, alright. I'm gonna let you guys go now. Stay killin' my friends!

_______________________________

I rested my head in my hand, watching as Mr. Kurklin was writting our language objective on the board.

I was sitting here, dozed off as he frantically spoke while he scribbled his chicken scratch on the board for our lesson. No matter how much my mind was trying to be focused on school work; There was one thing on my mind.

The business.

What did he mean by it? He said that he would see me again, real soon. To finish business. What the hell is that suppose to mean?!

After so much thought and concentration into this basic event, my head started to throb. God how I hated headaches, but then again- who doesn't?! It's odd for me to get them a lot like I have today...

"...Miss Nikolai?"

Everything came to sudden focus as I quickly looked up to see my teacher above me, looking down in concern. "You do not look as if well, you look to be suffering quiet pain. Why?"

I didn't know how to respond. I opened my mouth to say something, but the words never came out, until a sudden voice chimed in.

"She might be sick..."

I looked to my right, where it had my attention on a boy that sat next to me. I observed his features, seeing that he had messy brown hair that was a reasonable length. I had recognised him from before; but I didn't know his name. I didn't even know he was in my class.

He looked back at me, a small grin across his face. I couldn't look away, he had these bright yellow eyes that were on my brown ones.

The teacher interrupted our gaze, and said, "Would you like a nurses pass, miss Nikolai?" I calmly told him no thank you and I was to pass the opportunity to continue with class.