CHAPTER 2

"What...?".I said In confusion.
Really? "Yes, I would really like to get to know you better, even though we just met I can tell that your a nice person" she said while looking down at her shoes.

"Well ok then let me have your number and I'll pick you up say at 8?"I asked."8 is fine"she said as she took out her phone to give me her number.

After we exchanged numbers we headed our separate ways both eager for our date tomorrow

After I arrived home and opened my door there I saw my mom and dad watching tv ,"goodnight" I said in a happy manner. "How was your day son?" My dad asked.

"Same old same old" I replied while sighing

"Quick honey get the first aid kit!!".said my dad,"come on dad I don't get beat up everyday ",I said angrily."never mind I'm going to my room now",I added.

While lying in my bed I couldn't stop thinking what a coincidence it was that the same day I got the challenge was the same day a really cute girl asked me on a date"and there I was thinking about perverted stuff about her,I can't wait for tomorrow.

~
Its Saturday the day I get to go out with shinai

RING!RING!RING!!,"Shinai,oh its just you Yuki", I said with dissapointment"what is it",I asked.

"What's your deal and don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about if you don't I'm talking about you changing you status from single to in a relation ship you do know that,that wont win you our playboys we're gonna need proof you cheating basturd",yuki said angrily."what are you talking about as a matter a fact I'm going on a real date with a real girl and hears the real shocker, she asked me",I said smirking.

"N-no way,she,asked you? I can't believe this you traitor,how could you get a date without telling me or panzo?you girl hogging son of a B*tch",

"Wha-" with out finishing my sentence I hung up and picked out my clothes that I would be wearing on my date this evening

~ 8:00 pm
Time to pick up Shinai.
After I picked her up we went for lunch at a ramen stand and talked about our lives for an hour long after that I took her shopping and not long after we went to an arcade then to our last stop, a walk in the park.

While walking we stopped at an water fountain to tie my shoe,"hey issei"she said, "what is it Shinai?is everything alright?",I asked curiously."yes,can I ask you a question"she replied "sure go ahead".

She walk over to me and whispered in my ears"would you die for me" then suddenly she transformed into some kind of dark angel, something that was way beyond me something that I had never seen before, the before I knew it I was shaking like coward dog ,"wha- what the hell is this?!" I said shaking, " oh issei finally  we go somewhere I can finally kill you I don't know why but you special there a lot of fallen angels after you boy ,do you have any idea how hard it was pretend like that 'oh issei go to lunch with me, oh issei be my boyfriend' how pathetic",she said with an evil laugh"Haahaahaa".

"But I don't understand why me,why kill me"I asked still shaking

"Because the other fallen angels think your a threat but I don't know what there so worried about you don't even know what I am well dumb human let me explain, there are four beings human which you are and three other the angels, fallen angels and devils."she said rite before talking out a spear from mid air
And jabbed it rite into my heart.

"Awwww!!!"I screamed in pain.
"Well well seems like my work is done,I'll be going now have a nice death." She said rite before disappearing in thin air.

While I lied on the ground about a million thoughts flew through my head,"I always wanted a hot chick to take it away but I think the world got the wrong idea I meant virginity not my life!" I thought to my self lying on the ground bleeding out. 

Then suddenly a red light appeared probably a circle maybe a magic circle because what I just saw I'm willing to believe anything and I don't if because I'm dying I'm seeing illusion because I think I see a girl in that circle with scarlet red hair then I thought to my self,"cou- could it be, no it couldn't,is that"
RIAS...?