chapter 3

"Wake up wake up wake up issei"his alarm clock went of"

(Yawn)"what happened last night,
Was it all a dream, the last thing I remember was seeing a red light and then,RIAS!!"He said,"why good morning sleepy head"said Rias.

"Awwww"I said rite before falling off my bed,"wha- what are you doing here and why are naked"while thinking that we probably
Ha-","dont worry your still a virgin",she said"me to I said while sulking,

"So how is your stomach is it all better from the stab",she asked."what are you talking about was I talking in my sleep about the dream...?" I replied,"no it was indeed real and to heal you I had to put our bodies together and that why I'm naked as he can see, oh and one more thing, to go into the healing process I had to turn you into one of my servants,your now a devil your life belongs to me now,with the house of gremmory",Rias said sincerely.

"A devil huh,like that girl with wings..?",I asked. She replied by saying,"well,sort of the girl was a fallen angels and before you ask fallen angel were once angel that that were cast out but still worship god but don't take them for granted there evil and gives no mercy, we'll most of them any ways","oh, I see, she said something about me being a threat to the other, what was that all about?",I asked." You have been given a sacred gear,you were attacked because they didn't know what kind of gear you posses, hey we've gotta get going,don't wanna be late for school"she said."heyy issei,I'm coming up with your laundry!!",my mom yelled rite before entering my room,"mom wwaaiitt!,"I cried.

"Is tha-that a naked girl,isse-,she said rite before fainting",

But I'm kinda glad she fainted cause when she woke up she forgot and me and Rias were already at school

~at school
So after I arrive at school with Rias just guest what happens.(students)"is that issei with Rias,what happen is he cool now"even my friends,"did you promise to do her homework or something..?"even though I was offended that they didn't think I could win a girl over by my self I kept my mouth shut and headed to class.

"Hey,issei remember to come to the meeting,the occult research club there I get to introduce you to the rest of my servants,well I'll be going now"said Rias.

Which I did rite after school was over.

~

Well time to go to the club.
"Welcome issei,these are the rest of my servants,we devils use chest pieces to rank or selves, let me begin introducing you,konako she's my rook,kiba he's my knight,my strongest servant akeno she's my queen and I'm obviously the king,"she said.
"Neat what am I,"I asked eagerly" I thought to my self could I be the other knight..?

"You are ........a pawn"she said.

"What!!,I'm a pawn, just a stinkin pawnn!!, this sucks, wait doesn't that mean you can replace me with seven others..?"

"Well not in this case I risked all my seven pieces for you, that how special you are to me,all NY servant and to be honest you have great power in you so I couldn't lose and I'm the next head of the gremmory so I can't have weak servants".

"Oh I see", I said.

"Issei go home and rest because we have our first mission tomorrow,"she said

"Fuck yah my first real mission"I said happily.

"Well you won't do anything but watch,"

"Oh shit that sucks,oh well bosses orders".I said sulking