CHAPTER 5

~4:00 am

*phone rings* Hello, oh hey Rias whats up.

Rias: hurry up and get over to the club,  meeting starts in an hour don't be late.

Copy that master.

As I got up and went in the shower I thought to my self "if being a devil means getting up this early i'd prefer dying.

After coming out of the shower I hopped on bike and rushed to the club and to be honest I was pissed because it was a Saturday and I wanted to sleep in, anyways what's done is done, I'm a devil now which means my life isn't the same as how it used to be.

When I arrive at the club, everyone was already there  just waiting.

"Issei, what took you so long to get here..?". Said konoko.

"What'd you expect, how fast do you think a bike can go."

"Why didn't you just fly here like the rest of us..?"

"Well sorry if I didn't get the whole devils instruction book on how to fly, I don't even know how to take them out." I replied.

Any ways can we hurry up and do our mission , I mean that's why we're having a meeting rite, so lets just get it over with I'm   to exited to wait any longer.

Rias replied by saying "too bad you'll have to wait a little while longer the missions tonight.

"What, so why are we here so early and what are we supposed to do in the mean time." I said.

I was shocked as she answered me by saying, "play chess of course".
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"

~ 9:00 pm
Damn it, I can't believe she made us play chess so long, I'm just glad that it's time for the mission.

We left the club and started walking , I had no idea where we were going, we took a path through the forest and then we ended up on some old factory or warehouse.

"Now issei watch and learn", said Akeno.

Then suddenly this monster demon thingy with gigantic boobs teleported in the room.

After she appeared Rias said,"in the name of the house of gremmory,I , Rias gremmory will be taking you back to HELL rouge demon, prepare your self."

"Watch closely issei, kibba!"she yelled.

Kibba then rushed  off to the demon then in a quick second he vanished.

"Kibba!!!"

"Don't worry issei, that's his attribute, speed."said Rias.

Then suddenly kibba instantly came rite in front of the demon and slashed it so many times I couldn't count, his speed is amazing."

As kibba finished his attack Rias called out her second servant, her rook konoko as konoko approached the enemy, the demon quickly snatched her in its mouth.

"No!!" Issei shouted.

Rias added"now now issei you really should have more faith in my servants, after all they are with the house of Gremmory."

As Rias spoke the demon's mouth was being forced open from  the inside, it was konoko.

See issei don't underestimate us, konoko, her attribute is strength, hey konoko why don't you make it lie down for us," said Rias.

"Sure thing," konoko added.

She jumped out of her mouth, when she landed she clenched her fist and with one mighty blow the demon collapsed on the ground.

"There all done," konoko said.

And with that done only one servant left.

"Now issei look closely as you are about to see my second in command, my queen Akeno, the lightning priestess's, go on Akeno.

And with that said Akeno started walking towards the demon she was also smiling, the demon looked up and it looks like it was preparing to make an attack, it fired an energy blast after Akeno, but Akeno didn't even make an attempt to dodge it, she just pulled out her hand and yelled 

Akeno -"Perish"

It was like she took lighting from the skies, it was simply amazing, the demon was burnt to crisps.

"Now, time for you to go back to hell,"said Rias.

Magic circles appeared from above, they were Scarlet red, just like her hair.

She raised her hand to the sky and pulled it back down vaporizing the demon.

As Rias vanquished the demon issei and the others left the old factory and each of them headed their separate ways.

~~Authors note

Sorry for taking so long with the chapter and I sware that I won't take that long with chapter 6  so stay tuned