15.survive

ELI'S P.O.V
I jolted awake with a sharp intake of breath. I clutched my chest, as if I needed to be reminded that my heart was still beating. Oh shame, it is.
I felt my arms pinned to my sides, my sharp elbows digging into my rib cage. I struggle to look around at my surroundings, we're back.
The bleak feeling of familiarity pulls my heart, I can see white tin walls , lit by a neon light. I can smell the metal tang in the air, it tingles as I breath in and out.

"Hey beautiful!"
I know that voice, Stryker. I felt my blood boiled as I saw his face smugly waltz toward me. I tugged and pulled and writhed on my little table, I screamed and roared in anger and terror. He's to close, way to fricking close, back up buddy or she'll blow!
He leaned over me nonchalantly picking at his nails as I threw a tantrum. I bucked my leg upward, gaining his attention; he drops his hand not breaking eye contact with me.
"Oh, sweetheart you shouldn't have run away" he reaches out of my eye range, I crane my neck to see what he's doing.
Oh no, he's gonna do something bad, something real bad.
I watch his fingers hover over a table of knifes, syringes filled with poison rainbows of colours. I am scared, so scared. I wish I was with Peter, I wish I was on his soft couch, not on a metal table, I wish I was staring into his chocolate eyes not a cement ceiling covered in cracks, I wish I was in his warm embrace breathing in his soft scent not in the cold embrace of hand cuffs breathing in chemicals. My mind lingers on how he smells, it seems silly, but it felt like it was a life line. He smelled like dried tea bags, leather and pancake batter.
He's safe with you here, he's safe without an abomination in his arms.
I hear the grinding of metal behind me knocking my head back into the brutal reality I am in. Stryker came into view branding a scalpel. I try to wake up, I try to shake out of here, I try to wake up and have my face pressed into my pillow. We are going to have so much fun! What's first?!