SUPRISE❤

School was finally over what a relief . I couldn't help but want too say a couple of nasty words to that "gang" they just get me so mad with there talking and worrying and complaining especially that Alena girl.Me being well boring me had nothing too do but lounge around so I decided too go back to the grill or whatever that unoriginal place was called...

As usual upon entrance there were stares like if I had walked in on a llama....hey that's a really cool idea maybe I should try doing that sometime,my thoughts were soon interrupted when somebody said

"You know I hear it's called crazy when you speak too yourself"
I looked up ready too glare and blow my fuse when I noticed who the person was
"Omg  ANNALISA!!!"i screamed drawing major attention too myself...not like I cared.I flew off my stool by the bar that I don't even remember sitting on but ANYWAYS I flew off like mother f ing superman or something idk and into her arms causing poor Anna Bear Too stumble "Hiii omg it's been so so long how are you?" OH yea I forgot too mention that I had a twin sister...Anna had left a while back after a fight she had with Lindsey she being her independent self got up and left to Mystic Falls although we talked often it never really was the same having somebody who was always by your side...although Anna was more of the calm and nobel one but still very  passive violent  .

Anna and I sat at the bar catching up on life you know the usual girl talk any heartbreaks,fights...who won the fight which was always us but we ended up going our separate ways after a while only too plan too see each other the next day and spend our quality together after being apart for years.

--------------------------------------------
WAZZUP MY MINI DEVILS😈❤
You guys do not know how bad of writers block I had and I honestly just wanted too give up on this story and disconnect it but I decided to suck it up and continue for y'all💋
Hope You Enjoyed.
I honestly just put this together last minute but it's something 🤷🏽‍♀️ lol ...What Anna looks like is up top ☝🏽😻but anyways
Comment,Vote, and of course stay updated cause I will be following up form every week or every few weeks‼️
                                               Love,
                                          Minnie💙💍