Mommy~[Requested]

Requested by: panicfobmcr

Ship: jinkook
Genre: Smut

Plot: Jungkook came home to Jin whom just finished showering and well, that is where the smut starts, 😉

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Babe I am home!!! " Jungkook's voice resonated through the walls of their apartment.

Jin, his boyfriend of two years, rushed down the steps as he heard the younger's voice.

Though Jungkook was five years younger than him, he loved being the submissive one. Well, he had always been a bottom after all.

As he reached the bottom of the stairs, he felt a pair of eyes staring at him intently.

He shifted from one foot to another before mustering his courage and looking into his boyfriend's eyes.

Jungkook was eye-fucking Jin devouring the elder from head to toe. Jin blushed. His face till his neck was flushed a deep red. He just remembered, in the haste of welcoming his boyfriend home, he did not manage to dress properly after his shower.

He was practically naked in front of the younger, if not for the towel hung losely around his waist.

Jungkook finally snapped out of his trance and whispered in the elder's ear before nipping his earlobe, "Mommy I want dinner. "

Seokjin gulped at those words. It was said very sensually and he could feel himself getting hard underneath the very thin layer of cloth hiding his cock.

"U-Uhh.. Sure.. Just let me get dressed and I'll heat up the food for you okay baby? " He cussed himself for stuttering but was immediately stopped when the younger grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him into the kitchen.

"No need, mommy. You just need to lie on the table and my dinner and desert would be served" Jungkook said, his eyes filled with lust, ready to ravish the elder as the elder submissivedly complied to his words.

Once Jin had made himself comfortable-that is if you can get comfortable lying down on a hard, wooden table-Jungkook spread jin's legs apart making the knot securing the towel come undone.

He pulled the elder towards the edge of the table and plunged his wet muscle into the elder's hole.

The elder mewled at the sudden intrusion as his fingers played with the younger's brown locks.

The submissive rocked his hips in rhythm with the dominant's tounge darting in and out of his hole in search for friction, to increase the pleasure.

Jungkook pinned the other's hips down onto the table's surface and moved his face away from in between the elder's legs. He wiped off the watery substance from his lips and chin with the back of his hands and stood up, releasing himself from the confinements of his pants and boxers, making the elder's mouth water at the huge and thick rod of pleasure fully hardened, reaching up to the other's stomach.

"B-Baby... I-I... Pleaseee... " The elder panted, the head of his cock painted an angry red.

"What did you say mommyyy? I don't understand you" Jungkook coos, putting emphasis on the word 'mommy', teasing the elder.

"Y-Your....D-Dick in m-m-me... H-hard" Seokjin panted, his pride thrown out the window long ago as want and lust clouded his mind.

Jungkook smirked at the elder's words, spitting into the elder's tight hole a few times, too rushed to be bothered to retrieve the lube from their room. The elder whimpered at the feeling of a warm, wet substance entering his needy hole, thrusting his hips upwards slightly, impatient to get filled.

Jungkook, without warning, slammed his member into the elder's warm hole not giving seokjin a chance to adjust till he was buried balls deep in the elder.

Jungkook, pulled Seokjin's legs, wrapping them around his waist as he pulled out till only his head was in seokjin before repeating the process till he heard the elder moaning loudly.

Bingo.

He thought to himself.

Jungkook then flipped the elder such that seokjin was bent over the table, his chest fully in contact with the table surface, legs planted on the floor.

The dominant gripped seokjin's hips as he began to pound the latter hitting the latter's prostate accurately with every thrust.

Seokjin began to feel the unmistakable heat pooling near the bottom of his stomach as his fingers clawed the tabletop with his blunt nails.

"B-B-Baby... I-Im c-com-" He was cut off as the younger pressed the base of his cock refraining him from cumming. Seokjin whined helplessly he badly wanted to come, his hole already so sensitive as the younger fucked him at a relentless pace, sending him off to oblivion.

Jungkook then sat on a chair, pulling the elder with him, the elder now straddling the younger.

"If you wanna come, work for it mommy" seokjin immediately began to lower himself onto the younger letting his hole engulf the younger's member once more as he felt the need to orgasm piling up.

Seokjin placed his hands on jungkook's shoulders to stabilize himself before desperately fucking himself on the dominant's cock. The new position made jungkook's cock pound his bundle of nerves in a totally different angle, the elder tilting his head back as he desperately rutted his hips against jungkook, limbs weak and sore.

Jungkook, in search for his orgasm grabbed the elder's hips and began to thrust upwards meeting the elder's hole.

"B-Baby... P-P-Please... " Seokjin cried out, the oversensitivity was too much for him to handle.

"Cum the mommy. Cum for your baby. Let everyone know how good mommy treats his baby. " Jungkook whispered against the elder's ear. His hoarse voice that fell an octave lower was all that was needed for the elder to release over their stomachs.

Jungkook began to chase his orgasm as the elder's hole clenched on his member. Ruthlessly fucking the elder as seokjin slumped forward, resting his head on jungkook's shoulders, his hole overstimulated and his body drained of energy.

Soon enough, the younger came inside him, painting his abused walls with white, as he panted, trying to catch his breath.

"Come on hyung lets get you cleaned up then we can cuddle or sleep which ever you prefer. "Jungkook said nuzzling his face into the elder's hair, covered in sweat.

"I just showered god damn it" Seokjin muttered.

Jungkook just chuckled in reply before carrying the elder into the bathroom, his softened cock sliding out of the elder, making him whimper at the loss of contact.

"Awee hyung you know we could just have round two in the comfort room right?? " Jungkook said looking down locking eyes with the elder.

"Someone tell me why am I with you again" The elder said to no one in particular.

"Its because you love me~" Jungkook sang out before capturing the elder's lips in a sweet kiss, a way of them expressing their love for each other. Both of them knew it, but it was comforting to know that they were more than just fuck buddies.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N

Yayyy I have FINALLY updated.

I am so sorry that I took so freaking long to publish this and if this is one hell of a shitty smut oneshot. And also if its not your type of smut. ∪ˍ∪

I was so caught up with my tests that is like neverending that I didn't have time to write ~T_T~

I am on a one week term break right now, so I might update more∩__∩

Please do comment and vote! It means a lot to me

-lovehatejikook