Chapter Two: Cold Dad

The kids entered the room and James was the last one to enter. Flowers make him happy? I would say that's strange for a boy with such cold eyes. As I was in deep thought James was standing by my desk. He held out his hands. He had got me flowers?

I smiled and put them a small cup. He didn't smile he just went back in their seat. I sighed and continued class.

.

.

.

.

During lunch I sat with two teachers. Both seemed like bimbos I'm wondering how they got this job.

"So I heard you have James Daniels in your class", one of them said.

"Yeah so", I shrugged my shoulders.

"Have you seen his dad? He's hotter than he'll!

I shrugged and continued eat the homemade dumplings I made while they stared at me baffled.

"It's a shame his son won't talk to any teacher here. James seems to be cold and quiet like his dad. "

"He spoke to me. ", I finally said.

They looked at me and began asking what did I do to make me talk to him. I was obviously annoyed and the sound of the bell make me put away my lunch and head back to class. As I stepped in my classroom James was at my desk.

"Hi James", I said

He waved. I looked at the other kids as they grabbed their backpacks and chatting to one another but James was alone.

"James why don't you talk to your friends"

"I don't have friends"

I frowned and sighed heavily.

"Well you have one now"

He looked up at me and hugged me and I smiled and pat his head. After our little pack to be friends the bell ringed signaling for it was time to go. We were walking to meet the kids. Soon I noticed that all the women we're pulling out mirrors and checking their make-up. I raised and eyebrow and looked at James who was holding on to my leg. Soon a shiny black car came and stop in the middle of the entrance.

Soon a tall man with dark hair came out of it. He had stumble on his face hinting he hasn't shave in weeks probably and he had a dark suit.

"That's my dad", James said.

His dad! Well now that you mention it they both had a cold look. Cold Dad and cold son huh. The man just stood there and I frown wasnt he gonna introduce himself.

"Son come ", he said with a Spanish accent.

James let go of my leg and wall to the car but before that he waved and gave me a small smile. I smile back and kissed his head. Before I knew it the cold man stood near James. I suddenly stood straight as his appearance made me uncomfortable.

"Son who is this? ", he said.

"This is belle",James said.

"It's Annabelle actually "

The cold man nodded and stared at me. I stared at me once it started to get creepy. He then went back to the car and James followed.

I met the cold man