Chapter five: Being Alone

A girl must be proper!

A girl needs to learn discipline!

Stay up all night and learn this!

Do it perfectly!

I felt weak. I'm hungry. I open my eyes to a new room. It was pitch black. I was in the dark. I was alone. I'm not use to being alone. Yeah I live alone but I had a night light. Yes I was being childish but I need that feeling of safety.

I curled up and rocked back and forth and started to cry. Tears were streaming down my face and all I could thinking about was the fact I was alone.

Soon the door opened. I looked up with my blood shot eyes to see James looking at me with worried eyes. He crawled to the bed I was on and looked at me.

"You were crying"

I didn't say anything.

"Why?"

"Because I was alone", I answered truthfully.

I couldn't lie to him he was a child. Lying to a child is bad.

"Then... we are alike", he wrapped himself around me. "I won't leave you, I promise"

I smiled softly. This boy sure made me fall for him. I didnt care. He felt like he was my son but I knew he wasn't. I knew it was temporary I knew I had to go home and be alone. I soon fell asleep.

I later woke up to someone poking me. I'm tried to annoy them but poking got intense.

"Kitten you need to take you medicine and go to work"

I groaned.

"Tell them I quit"

I heard a chuckle "Kitten as much as I would love you here you need to work you would make James upset"

I finally groaned and sat up and then I realized I dont live with anyone. I looked up to reveal Mr. Daniels.

"Good youre up now get dressed and you'll eat then take your meds then I'll take you to work"

I frowned and began to strip out the oversized shirt I was wearing and slowly got dressed in clothes that were already sat out for me. As I was changing I heard a groan.

"Have you no shame"

I was confused "Why"

"You're stripping in front of a groan man who isn't related to you. Didn't you know that's bad"

"Am i that bad to look at?"

I looked down at my body and frowned. My breasts were big, my hips were wider and I was tall. Mr.Daniels cursed then walked out.

As I finished I walked down the steps to the breakfast table. A maid sat a plate of pancakes in front of me and I ate. I didnt bother finishing it all so I took my pill and headed outside to see James and Mr.Daniels out of the car talking in Spanish.

I cleared my throat to make my presence known and Mr. Daniels opened the door for me as I got in he closed the door. I wanted to talk about last night but he looked at me and shook his head and said:

"We'll talk later"

I just nodded I got out the car as I headed into the school but i could help but hear the whispers and mostly it was about me being a toy for Mr. Daniels but i ignored them he doesn't want me but if not why did he kidnapped me.