Chapter Three: Kidnapped?

It is the weekend and what does that me YouTube!!! Don't judge me Netflix has gone down hill and hulu isn't enough so when in doubt YouTube. I do think about James and his cute boyish smile and his father who had a burning gaze on me.

I didn't know why but he made my chest pound and my mind would drift off. A quick buzz on my phone brought me out of my thoughts.

hey what's going on?
-DoNotAnswer

Come visit.
-DoNotAnswer

I quickly deleted the two messages and went back to watch this poem called 'Joey'.
I started to look at my empty apartment and notice how lonely am I. I ran my fingers through my hair and shook my head.

Soon there was a frantic knock at my door. I ignored it because no one should be knocking at this hour. Soon the knocking became more frantic, more agitated. Then I heard a bang. I went to the door to see two giant black figures and I ran in fear for my life then one grab me from behind and covered my mouth with a cloth. Soon I fell sleep.

I woke up in a strange couch. It was really soft and I snuggled more into it. As soon as I stopped playing with the couch I looked around in the strange room. It had a desk and a big tv as well as a frame that sat down on the desk. I was curious to who or what the picture was.

I walk up to the desk but before I could touch the picture the office door open and I ran back to my seat. As soon as a maid brought a tray of food. She sat the tray next to me then bowed then leave. I wasn't very hungry I was just tired. Then the door opened to revealed...