Chapter Six

Marinette

"Bathrooms around the corner to the right sweetheart, go get yourself cleaned up, towel in the closet" I nodded sadly, getting up. I wiped away a tear and made my way to the bathroom. I looked down at my feet and opened the door. My eyes peered up and widened seeing Chat. In his boxers. Just his boxers.

"I-I'm so so so sorry! I-I didn't know..I mean I-" he turned around and then I felt my breathe hitch. He didn't have a mask on.

"A-Adrien?!" I stared at the familiar man as his eyes were too, wide opened.

"H-Hey bugaboo"

"Y-your my killer?" I shrieked a bit and felt the tears brim my eye. His face dropped into a frown as he spoke.

"Mari. I can explain" I didn't look back. I ran out of the bathroom, tears pouring down my face.

"Marinette wait!" I kept going and then went inside a random room shutting and locking the door behind me. I heard banging of the door behind me and his muffled voice behind it. "Marinette get out of my room. Unlock this door!"

"No! I trusted you! I trusted you!" He kept banging on the door. I heard him say something.

"Fuck!" He screamed and kicked the door making me yelp. I heard him mumbling and looked around for any escape. I scrambled towards the window and attempted to pull it up. Locked. Hinges hinges. My fingers shook as I found the hinges and I started to unlock them. As I got to the last one it was locked. I couldn't get it off. I searched again around the room.

"Marinette open this door or I'm knocking it down!" My eyes went open as I saw a gun, laying across the bed. I heard the door being knocked down. And I dove for the gun taking it in my hands and aiming it at him.

"Stay away!" My teeth clenched. He put his hands up in surrender. Now he has put on sweat pants.

"Hey put the gun down. You won't do it. You didn't do it in the alley you wont do it now" his voice went calm as he took cautious steps foreword.

"How long have you been stalking me?" His eyebrows went up as his attention went to my eyes.

"I know you never used a gun before. So before you hurt yourself. Put. It. Down" i heard a click as I pulled back to recoil and he stopped.

"Marinette that gun is loaded. Don't do anything stupid"

"You were going to kill me anyway I might as well" I brought the gun to my temple and shut my eyes. It was like everything went in slow motion. My finger slowly went to pull the trigger and I felt my hand being jerked away. A shot rang through the air and I stared at his emerald eyes.

"Chat what the hell was that?!" His aunt screamed.

He covered my mouth with his hand and yelled back "Nothing Ma, it was an accident!" He took the gun from my grip and pulled away. He walked towards the door closing it and locking it.

"Your not trying to kill me. Are you?" He put the gun in a drawer and sighed running a hair through his golden locks.

"Listen. I'm a hitman. I kidnap. I kill. You were just an assignment"

"Then why won't you kill me? You easily killed god knows how many others. Why don't you kill me?" His back was turned to me as he put his head between his arms.

"I don't know" his breathe came out shaky. He stood in silence for a bit

"Your dads a billionaire. Why take a hitman job?" He turned to me and then came over, sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Do you know why my dads a billionaire?"

"He designs clothes?" He rolled his eyes scoffing.

"That's just a cover. In reality he's HawkMoth. Ever heard of him?" I gulped and felt a cold shiver down my spine.

"Gang leader of the Miraculous. The most feared gang in all of Europe"

"Guess who's trainee? You haven't thought about it yet it's me" I scooted back a bit and he frowned. "I've killed probably about sixty percent of the missing persons on the watch list for London. That's why my dad is here because I work here. He's got stations all over Europe"

"I still don't get why I can trust you" his eyebrows raised in amusement and he came closer.

"How could you not?" He pulled away and then started to make his way to the door.

"I know too much. Why don't you kill me so I don't spread all that information around"

"Trust me you won't. I'll get you some clothes. Go get ready for bed. Lights out at 10:00, we are hitting the road tomorrow" I nodded and he opened the door. Out of sight.

I wiped away at my eyes staring at the drawer where he put the gun away. I took a shaky breath and then walked out as well.
~

"Are you sure you don't have anything else for me to wear? Like your clothes?"

"No sorry hunny. My clothes are way to big. Adrian's should be more comfortable. Sorry"

"I-its ok" I grumbled. Right now she gave me a huge shirt of his, then a pair of his boxers.Great.

I grumbled under my breath. "Hey if you really want to once your out of London you guys can go shopping for some new clothes"

I bit my lip nodding and then took out my scrunch putting it in a high bun. "Alright lights out" Tikki handed me a pillow and blanket. She then left leaving me confused.

Someone came up from behind me. I turned seeing Adrien and he took the pillow and blanket. "I'll take the couch. You can get my bed"

"No I can get couch it's your be-"

"I insist" his face turned to a smirk and I nodded staring down. I felt his gaze on me. "Nice shirt" I felt my cheeks heat up as he made his way to the couch.

"G-goodnight" I shuddered out.

"Goodnight Bugaboo. Don't let the bed bugs bite"

"You have uh-"

"I'm just kidding. Geesh" he chuckled and I made my way over to his room.

Heyo
FanFicMaddyG here! Hope y'all are enjoying the book and thank you guys for reading and voting and all that jazz. It means a lot as his is my first Miraculous Fan fic

Question: Can you guys predict the future or Mari and Chat?

Remember
Comment/Vote/Share/Repeat

Luv,
Maddy