Slow It Down (Sweet)

I laid on the bed on my back, hanging over the edge so it appeared the room was upside down. Scrolling through Twitter on my phone, I was insanely bored.

I decided to have a girls night with my best friend since Niall had been gone all week and wouldn't be coming back until tomorrow.

I called up (Y/BF/N) and instructed her to come over in thirty minutes. In the meantime, I changed into my pajamas, chose a few movies, and popped some popcorn in the microwave. (Y/BF/N) showed up shortly after.

We sat on the bed, giggling and talking like little girls rather than watching the movie, and we began to talk about what most girls our age find fascinating. Boys. Or in this case, our boyfriends.

"How's yours?" I asked.

"He's good," She responded. "But he's been out of town for awhile and I get lonely sometimes."

"Yeah, same here. Niall doesn't come back until tomorrow morning."

"How is the sex life?" She asked, catching me off guard. I choked, my eyes widening.

"Don't tell me you don't do it, because with a boyfriend like him, I am positive you do." I sighed heavily.

"Honestly, it could be better. I mean, he's been going really rough lately. At first it was really exciting, but now its the same thing every time. I have to force or fake an orgasm now to make him feel like I enjoy it as much as he does. It doesn't even feel like feeling-connected either. It just feels like sex. Like we do it...Just to do it. I miss feeling like we're making love, you know? Now its just...Fucking." I ranted, pouring my true feelings out to my best friend. I was expecting a response from (Y/BF/N), not the voice that spoke from behind me.

"I didn't know this was how you felt, baby." A gasp fell from my lips and I turned to find Niall in the doorway, a sad look on his face.

"No, no! You misunderstood!" I frantically said, eyes wide.

"I think I'll just...Go now." (Y/BF/N) said before standing and speeding out the door, closing it shortly after. I fiddled with my fingers, feeling unworthy to look up and meet my boyfriend's gaze.

"W-Why haven't you said anything?" Niall asked softly, pain clear in his voice towards the fact that I had been unhappy with our sex life for so long and he had known nothing about it.

"I didn't want to hurt you." I responded.

"No," He spoke, taking a few steps forward so he was right in front of me. "I'm sorry. I didn't know. I should have known. I should have guessed something was wrong."

I finally forced myself to look up at him, and the second I did, his lips came in contact with mine, soft and gentle, rather than the usual rough, harsh make-out. As we pulled away, his forehead rested against mine, his breath fanning over my face.

"Let me please you. Just how you want it." He practically whispered. I smiled and gave a nod. Niall kissed me again before pushing me back onto the mattress softly.

He pulled my shirt over my head, discarding it off to the side, my bra coming off next. He was going slow tonight, normally we would be both be bare by now, but I didn't mind. This was how I wanted it, how I needed it.

Niall peppered kisses down my chest as I tangled my fingers in his blonde hair. I moaned as he sucked gently at my collarbones, his hands massaging my breasts.

"Niall," I moaned.

"This is how you want it, right?" He asked, double checking as this is what I wanted. I nodded and he removed his shirt, letting me feel over his chest and stomach.

He left a trail of kisses down to my pajama shorts, before pulling both them and my panties down my legs, leaving me completely exposed. He cursed under his breath, staring at me. Normally, it would be strip, fuck, sleep, so he never really took time to look at me, to touch me, something he obviously missed more than he had thought.

Niall stood and removed his jeans and underwear, then crawled back on the bed and hovered above me. I was on birth control, so there was no need for a condom anymore.

"I love you so much, (Y/N), I wish I would have seen that you were so unhappy." His tip brushed my entrance as he spoke, and I could only whimper as he slowly pushed himself inside of me, a drastic change from the roughness he had been displaying for the past few months.

"God, (Y/N)," Niall said once fully inside of me, and I breathed heavily beneath him. He kissed me gently before pulling out and pushing back in, a slow, steady, romantic pace. I dug my nails into his arms, biting my lip in response to the pleasure I was feeling.

I gasped as he applied pressure to one specific spot.

"There?"

"Yeah," I breathed out and he pulled out before repeating his actions.

"Oh my God." I said through my heavy breathing. A warm feeling began to grow, a real one.

"Niall, I..."

"I know, come on, (Y/N)." He sped up just a bit, but his thrusts still held all the love and passion as before, and I cried out as I came. He thrusted twice more before he released inside me and rolled off to the side, still breathing hard.

"That...That was a real one, right?" He asked, referring to my orgasm. I smiled lazily and nodded.

"I thought you weren't coming back until tomorrow?" I asked.

"I got an early flight," He responded. "Something I'm glad about. If I hadn't come back tonight, I wouldn't have found out, and I wouldn't have been able to make love to you." I smiled as his arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled my bare body against his.

"Good night, (Y/N). I love you."

"Good night, Niall." I fell asleep just like that, feeling loved, whole, happy and complete.