Babysitting (Sweet)

"Auntie (Y/N)!"

"Hi, Maddy! How are you?" I asked my sister's four year old child. My sister and her husband wanted to go out for the night, so I was going to babysit Maddy at mine and Niall's house until she came back later tonight.

"Good." She responded, running past me to go inside.

"I really appreciate this, (Y/N). I'll be back at around nine." My sister told me.

"Take your time. It's no big deal." I responded. We said goodbye and I went inside to join Maddy with whatever she was doing. I found her reading one of her books, or trying to.

"Do you want me to read it to you?" I asked her, and she nodded, holding the book out to me. I sat next to her and began reading.

"Auntie (Y/N), what is this?" Maddy asked, pointing to the ring on my left hand. Niall and I had been married a few months, but I guess this was the first time Maddy really noticed, and she seemed curious.

"My wedding ring. Niall got it for me." I responded.

"Can Niall buy me one too? I want one." She said. I laughed.

"No, but you'll get one someday, I promise."

"Get one what? Did I hear my name?" I turned, seeing Niall closing the front door. He wasn't supposed to be home yet, but I didn't mind. Maddy stood and ran to Niall, wrapping her arms around his legs in a hug. She had always taken a liking to Niall, which made me happy.

"She was admiring my ring." I clarified.

"Oh. (Y/N) is right, Maddy. You'll get one someday too." She smiled.

For the next few hours, I played with Maddy. Hide and Seek, reading books, coloring books, Niall even let her strum the strings on his guitar a few times when we caught him song writing. A little past nine, my sister came back, thanking me before heading home with Maddy. Sighing, I plopped on the bed.

"That child is the cutest thing ever, but she wears me out." I laughed. I looked up to Niall, who stood with his eyes to the floor. Normally Niall always had a comment of some sort, especially when it came to Maddy.

"Hey, is something wrong?"

"Do you want kids?" He blurted. My eyes widened, throat going dry. Of course I wanted kids, but I wasn't sure if I wanted them now.

"Come on, (Y/N), it would be perfect. I've seen how you are with Maddy and that's all I want for our kids, for our little princes and princesses. I want to start the next phase of our lives together." Giving him my silent answer, I nodded. He immediately smiled, joining me on the bed, our lips connecting.

I tugged at the hem of his white t-shirt as a signal I wanted it off. Lifting his arms, he removed the fabric, exposing his chest and stomach. My shirt shortly joined his off to the side, my bra as well.

Niall placed kisses down my chest, sucking on the skin, lightly scraping over it with his teeth as I tangled my fingers in this hair, moaning.

His hands traveled to the hem of my shorts, tugging them down my legs and tossing them onto the floor. He stood to remove his jeans and boxers, both clothing materials falling onto the floor, leaving him bare.

"Mmm, what do you want, baby?" He asked, kissing over the skin on my stomach. "What do you want me to do?" I thought carefully over my answer, debating whether I really wanted this or not.

"Give me a child. Your child." I answered. Satisfied, he pulled my panties off before hovering over me, kissing me as he pushed himself inside of me. I whimpered. I had never quite gotten used to this feeling since we had only done it two or three times before, so he gave me time to adjust.

"You can move. I'm okay now." I assured, kissing him. He nodded, biting his lower lip as he pulled out before thrusting in again. He continued to repeat his actions, leaving me whining in pleasure beneath him.

Wanting to try something new, I whispered my request in his ear, nervously biting my lip. Nodding, he flipped us over so that he was now on the mattress, and I was on top. I smiled as I moved my hips, feeling him deeper inside me than before.

We moved steadily together, and I suddenly cried out. Niall stopped, looking at me worriedly.

"N-No. There. Again." I begged, my breathing heavy. When he realized what exactly had just happened, he smirked, thrusting up to meet the same spot again.

"Oh my god." I whimpered. In another few seconds, I was back underneath Niall, trapped between him and the mattress, making it easier on his part.

"I'm close." I moaned out.

"I know. Me too," He groaned, his pace quickening. "Go."

I cried out in a blinding pleasure, feeling him release inside me for the first time. He pulled out and laid next to me, pulling the blankets up over us, before I fell asleep.

*****

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Horan, it's a little girl." I smiled brightly up at Niall, who stared at the ultrasound screen in complete awe.

"A little girl," He whispered to himself before smiling down at me, wrapping his arms around me and kissing me passionately. "It's a girl."

"It will be like babysitting twenty four seven." I giggled.

"Well at least now when Maddy comes over, she will have a playmate." Niall said and I nodded in agreement.

*****

Whew! Okay. Tuesday's update. Check.

Please don't forget to inbox us a request, vote and comment if you'd like.

xx Valerie