Room Service (Sour)

Hey guyssss

#wassup

oK, well this is the next imagine in the Niall book, if you couldn't tell.

This is written in his P.O.V.

·

·

·

·

·

I flopped onto the bed, stomach down, finally have some real time to sleep. I closed my eyes and felt my stomach growl. I groaned as I picked up the phone and dialed the number for room service.

"Hello, Mr. Horan. What would you like to order?" A lady asked, sweet voice. She sounded annoyed, afterall, it is midnight.

"Can I get just some chicken tenders?" I asked as quick as I could.

"Sure thing, Mr. Horan. Anything else?" I flipped through the TV magazine, looking for any extra channels I should turn on. My eyes landed on one, and I loved the idea.

"Can you turn on channel 896?" I asked, a little worried.

"Yup, room service will be there soon, Mr. Horan. And remember, once you turn off from that channel, it will no longer be there," and she hung up the phone. I went to my back and grabbed the remote from the other night stand. I turned on the TV and changed it to channel 896.

A girl in just a black lace bra and black lace panies showed up on the screen and started speaking:

"Hello there, I see you are very horny today sir." I smirked as she lent over on the desk that was infront of her, making her breasts fall a little forward. I could feel myself getting harder through my sweats, so I through my hand down there and runned it gently.

My hand movements made me moan out. The lady on the screen was rubbing her hands down her panties, making her moan out aswell. All you could hear for a little was moaning, until there was a knock at the door.

"Mr. Horan, your chicken tenders are here. Is everything alright?" She asked quietly. I instanly stopped my rubbing and turned off the TV.

"Uh-Uh," I searched around the covers for who-knows-what, "Come in!" I yelled, and the lady came in with a cart and a silver platter. There is really no need for a silver platter, they are just chicken tenders.

"Here are you chicken tend- Uhm" She interupter herself as she looked down at me, "What is that?" She looked so innocent, but she looked so familiar. She pointed to the obvious buldge in my pants.

"Oh, uhm. Yeah, just..." I tried to think of an excuse, but she rose her eyebrow like she wasn't buying it, "I was just on channel 896." I confessed. She smirked and walked closer to me.

"I know. You are probably very horny." She used her fingers and trailed up my chest. I finally recognized where she was from!

"Are you?" I pointed at the screen, at a loss of words. She nodded and bent down a little.

"I bet you want to see my work." She straddled me and came close to my face. I nodded a little, letting out a short breath. She filled the gap between us and smacked her lips into mine.

She made all the first moves, asking for entance. I let her inside as our tougnes intertwined. I moaned through the kiss when she was grinding against me.

I pulled apart her button up shirt and rubbed her breasts until she started moaning. I pulled away from the kiss to talk to her.

"Dis you come here because," I flopped her around so I was on top, "you were forced to?" Pulled don her skirt and panties, leaving her bare infront of me.

"Did you come here because," I slipped off my sweats and boxer briefs and ripped off my shirt, "you wanted me?" I went back down to her and left love marks all around her neck.

"I c-came b-because," I made my member rub again her entrance a few times, the I pushed in. She yelped a little and I pounded into her.

"You came here because you are a dirty slut, huh?" I grabbed a fistful of hair and brought her closer to me.

"You want to be fucked by a real man, who knows how to fucking fuck a girl?" I pounded into her, not really thinking of what I was saying.

She  was moaning out my name, but it iust got me angry, "Call me Mr. Horan, you whore." I smirked as she started calling me that.I felt her walls tighten against my member.

"Fuck, you're so tight." I mumbled as I thrusted into her a few more times. She let out a little squeal when I hit a spot. I hit the spot again and again faster and harder. Her walls finally went as tight as she could and she lifted her back.

"Mr. Horan, that felt so good," I slowed down, letting her ride out her orgasm. I pulled out of her and pumped myself so I came onto her stomach. I let out a final moan and fell beside her. She only stayed for a minite or two.

"I have to go, Mr. Horan. I will see you again?" She asks, hoping she will.

"Probably not, but if I get your name, maybe we can hook up again." I shrugged as I pulled up my underwear.

"(Y/N), my name is (Y/N)." She smiled and waved goodbye. I just opened up my plate of chicken twnders and started chowing down.

·

·

·

·

·

Haha, yeah. Well don't forget to vote, comment, and request! We accept all requests! Love you♥

《Lexi♡》