~2~

Do you know how hard it is to try and keep Gabriel from figuring out what's in the orange boxes? No, well it is and I would hate to see his reaction when he does figure it out. Someday I'll probably here him scream at Nathan to kill them.

But know that I finally got all my animals settled in (safely) I can have a nice relaxing bath. Thinking about how I'm gonna set up my room I decide it's best if I keep some of the animals in the racks.

Wait... what is that? Do I hear someone attempting to get in my room most likely to figure out what I'm hiding? Oh no! I don't believe, I didn't think he would try that. That's not sarcastic at allll! (Cue overdramatic eye roll) It's a good thing I locked my room doors.

Although I really do wonder what his reaction would be. He could faint, turn into a mob boss, get someone to kill it or burn the whole house down.

"Seriously Sang, you don't want me to know so much that you actually locked your doors? What did you lock your windows too? And what do you have in their that needs to be hidden from me? Is it strip clothes, toys, condoms?"

Well someone seems to have a dirty mind. But yes if you were wondering my windows are locked and boarded. I often give 110%... especially when I want to be a smartass.

***

Getting out of the bath I glance at the mirror and what I see is my story. I can see the scars, the birth marks, the bruises, the tattoos and I might not be able to see my piercings I can feel them.

Each and everyone of them tells a story. The scars from my cuts tell that I once hated my body and my life. My stretch marks tell that I have developed from a cereal box to a young women. The scars from my 'parent' tell that I was hated and disrespected for a good chink of my life. The big bite marks on my thigh from the bear tell me that I know no boundaries. The hoof prints on my back both horse and cattle tell that I have gotten into lots of trouble. The scar on my bicep from the snake bite tells me I've had near death experiences. The bruises on my ass, side and face tell me that that life has knocked my down. The tattoos and piercings tell my that I have my my body my own.

My blonde hair hangs in wet waves and clumps all the way down to the very bottom of my ass looking completely unattractive and my brown eyes (yes I said brown, I'll explain later) look sad and haunted.

Quickly putting concealer on all over my body to hide the very thing that make me me I quickly put my hair up in a messy bun not even bothering to fight with the devil to get a brush through it and making sure to secure that shit with 100 000 000 elastics. I quickly put my black rammed glasses that go all the way to the apples of my cheeks I take out my normal contact (the ones I use to see shit) and put on my green coloured/coloured contact that I use for fashion.

The only thing I dislike about my body is my eyes, any colour/color but brown or hazel would have done but of course like with most of the world population I get the amazingly basic brown eyes with oh so wonderful brown flecks in them, oh how exciting and rare!

***

For the rest of the night I feed, clean, play and exercise my animals because I literally have absolutely no life. Oh ya don't forget the paperwork I had to do for future breeding, the cost of what I need, the animals that I am currently training, the animals that I am going to train soon, the shows I'm going to, the health of all the animals and the rescues I'm gonna take in. Ya I do all of this every single day.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I know it's not much but I tried, okay so a few questions;

Would you rather shorter chapters more often or longer chapters less often?

Would you like me to make a chapter about all the animals and Sang and the boys? (if I can find pictures that look like Sang and the boys) it would include a short description and a picture.

Do you want me to change the point of views a little bit?