{2}

|2•|

Taylor Swift was no good for drowning out the obnoxious kids in detention. Why I choose her music, I don't know.

I pressed my ear buds harder into my ears, tomorrow I was just going to skip school. Or maybe I would just run away liked I had planned years ago.

Paris sounded nice, now if only I had the money.

I could take me wherever my heart took me, or just go to an all year round school. But having my parents, they would say no without even taking a second glance.

"This isn't allowed in here." Mrs. Haiduk says right after she snatches my ear buds and phone away. I glare at her and look to the ground.

"It doesn't even matter what I'm doing, at least I'm here." I sass back, I wasn't afraid of her. But I was afraid of everyone else, somewhat. "There aren't any real rule's, this place is a waste of everyone's time. You can't argue with that, nitwit."

"You'll get another detention if you keep talking." Was her only comment as she began to walk away.

Guess I'm about to test my limits.

"Holà, ¿como te llamas?" I say, speaking Spanish. I wasn't afraid of what she would do, she was all bark no bite. She heard me but kept walking towards the door.

Mrs. Haiduk opens the door and walks out slamming it shut behind her, I roll my eyes and put my head down. After about and hour the 2 out of the 3 other kids who were in here had fallen asleep. Yes detention was this boring.

And why would she leave us all in here unattended? She probably went off to do her witchcraft stuff.

The only one's awake were me and a boy I recognized as Jackson Haiduk, the wicked witch's son.

I ignore his death glares and try my best not to run away, maybe if I faced my problems they would go away. He actually scared me shitless and I didn't want to be around him, at all.

I look at my desk and try to work on the worksheets I was given, I give up and just began tapping my pencil on the desk.

That's when Jackson's dirty old man Jenkins hand slaps down on my desk. I jump and start to get nervous. I was not happy near the male population, it was just a habit.

"Quite the mouth you got there, sassy pants." Jackson says, while leaning on my desk. I push my self back and try to remember to breathe.

Plus his breath stunk. It smelt like old butt. He touches my hair and I slap his hand away. Don't touch me. Is what I want to say.

"Are those space pants because your ass is out of this world?" Jackson comments leaning closer.

No, they're my baseball pants because my ass is out of your league. But I end up saying something different.

"Fuck off." I try to intimidate him but end up doing nothing off the sort.

"No, because I want you. Right here, right now." And then the sick bastard pulls me up and pushes me against the wall. My eyes begin to water, and soon enough I'm crying. This was all so familiar to me.

Jackson begins to kiss me, slowly kissing up my neck. I whimper and try to push him off me, but he's just to strong. I really start crying when I hear the jingle of his belt. I can't see anymore due to my blurry vision and I'm now wondering how no one has woken up.

I wait for him to rape me knowing I couldn't do anything.

His hands are pressing me down and I try to kick him in the ball sack but I fail.