{10}

|10•|

Okay, so can I just tell you how annoying Health class is? Yes? Okay!

So instead of getting eggs we got realistic looking and sounding babies, which was annoying as ever.

I had been carrying it around school among all my other classmates, and I've been successfully avoiding Ryder.

   Life must love me, well sometimes. Anyways back to this baby, it could actually cry and burp and poop and pee. And I....well me and Ryder, had to take car of it.

I didn't think that would work, its like he made it his mission to stalk me. He's been following me all day but I've managed.

||||||

"Hey Elena!" I groan and continued to walk. It was Ryder and I didn't want to be near him.

He grabs me and pulls me into a corner so we weren't in anyone's way.

"Heyyyy Ryder, how's it going." I say awkwardly, trying to move. He doesn't let me.

"What the actual fuck, I've been trying to talk to you all day," he tells me while gripping my shoulder. "And now I finally can because our baby was distracting you."

"Listen I have to go." I say.

He rolled his eyes and began to walk with me, he had a strong hold on my waist. I groan again and remember we have the same last class. Well isn't this great? So did the guy who raped me.

And every time I tried to move away from him he just pulled me closer. Why must he be stronger than me? I fucking hate my life.

|||||||

Let me tell you something, P.E. wasn't fun at all. I had to wear shorts (thankfully I didn't cut down there) and I had to play the games.

I sucked at Volleyball and everyone else didn't. How could they not when I did? How is that physically possible? I feel like Tony Stark when he got kidnapped.

Absolutely helpless. And not to mention we were playing outside. Which meant the coach would most likely tell me to take off my hoodie, and that wasn't happening.

"Alright everyone," Coach hollers getting our attention. "Get into teams and begin."

I sigh and walk over to my team, I knew I was going to lose this game for them.

|||||

After a few minutes of playing I get hot and I think the Coach notices because he tells me to take of my hoodie.

"No thank you Coach, I'm good." I say taking a drink of water.

"You didn't have an option, so take it off." He says loudly grabbing everyone's attention.

"No you don't understand, I have huge....uh huge wholes in my shirt." I lie.

"Then take the shirt off, we all know your a whore anyways." A couple of people laugh. "Plus you've got a great body." More people laugh and I start to feel sick.