{6}

|6•|

"My damn bitch, you look like you just downed you first drink of liquor." And she states it like she was talking about the weather. Oh are you confused? I'm talking to Piper (Ryder's friend) while taking shots.

      Turns out her and Ryder are cousins, which is great because I thought they had something going on.

"Okay you just stated the obvious." I say. Ryder was gone and it was just us two. And like I said before its fun having her as a best friend.

"I thought-"

"When do you ever think." I say cutting her off, she nods and leans back in her chair. She was on her twelfth shot while I was on my fifteenth. Drinking was fun.

I saw Dora and her mother! I know right? I was all like where's boots but they just walked away from in front of the house.

"You and Ryder, what's going on with that?" She asks me while flipping book contents. I shrug and sigh.

"He's nice to me all the time, but when he gets angry it scares the living shit out of me. He always has to be kissing me somewhere and I actually enjoy it, he is one sexy beast. And I thought-"

"Okay that's enough," Piper says, and that's when I notice she's choking. "Please just don't ever tell me all of that again." I shrug and nibble on my krabby patty.

Just because Ryder was from Paw Patrol that didn't mean he was a good boy.

"People have always told me that the truth hurt, but I didn't know it made you choke on imaginary dick." I say without thinking. I mean it's the truth isn't it? I always have believed that, plus when people choke they hold their throat. Sure it's weird but it's true.

"You are really mad. Let's have a dance party." She tells me after finishing staring at me. I smile at her and she smiles back. It feels really nice to have someone to talk to, instead of myself.

She gets up and plays Pony. I start grinding on all the furniture and singing along with Piper.

"If your horney let's do it, ride it, my pony, my saddles waiting come and jump on it-"

"Hey Elena." she says drawling out the "a" and giving me a smirk. She didn't stop grinding though, neither did I. I wasn't even sure how I could hear her over the music.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Did you and Ryder do the nasty?" I blush and shake my head no, and she's just laughing. OK so I hate her sometimes, but overall I think we get along great. We hear the door open and after a couple of seconds Ryder walks in with Ashton, no Ashley, no Ashland, oh no its Asher.

"What the fuck," Ryder says nodding his head towards the us. "Is going on here?"

He wanted me to give him a lap dance. I walk over to him and start grinding on him and tweaking or is it twerking. He tries to stop me but I keep going.

Cause guess what? I'm a stripper. And I love what I do, I'm the best stripper there is, I'm better than Nicki.

"Fuck," Ryder or Riley cursed. "Princess what are doing."

"Um H....h..hi, m....my n...n...name is Candy and I'm here to give you a lap dance, but I only except cash or skittles." And I give him a wave. He smiles at me and waves back, I notice Ryder watching with keen interest.

"My name is Daddy long legs and I'm Candy's boyfriend." Piper smirks when she says the last part.

I look over to Washer and his face was turning red, he looked like a mini Satan, which is so not good. Piper jumps on Asher's back and starts hitting him.

"I (hit) am (hit) not (hit) your (hit) girlfriend (hit)." I found this funny and let out a few giggles, I didn't know about all this, but it really was fun to watch. I suddenly stiffen when someone wraps their arms around me.

    I relax I smell Ryder's familiar scent, I know it sounds weird but he smelt like peppermints, lemons, and cinnamon. He sounded and probably tasted delicious. Okay let's forget that last part. I gasp when he begins to suck on my neck, I try to whack his head away but his arms are keeping mines down.

     I almost let out a moan when he found my spot, I should be panicking right now about having another boy kissing up on me when I belong to Derek Hale, but when Ryder does it it feels right. And some of the things I'm thinking are bad. I wasn't scared because Ryder has never hurt me, he just cares for me and he loves me.

"You are adorable when you blush princess." That comment just makes me blush harder. He really had an affect on me, I liked it.

He picks me up and places me on his lap, I snuggled into his side and sigh. Maybe....just maybe things were turning out just fine for me.

Holy shit! I just saw an unicorn.

Edited