Highs & Lies

Mitchell

I looked up at Maynor who had all but pinned me against a vehicle, while he looked down awaiting my answer.

Ah, why the hell not. I thought.

"Okay." I said giving him a little shrug.

He titled his head down probably checking if I was being serious with him or not.
"You ain't fuckin wit me right?" He asked.

I smiled by the irony of his words. "I thought that was the plan."

He brushed his tongue over his bottom lip, satisfied by his answer.

"So, should we get a room? And what time?" I asked trying to schedule this new deal I'd just agreed to.

"How bout now," I heard him say as he swiftly picked me up.

What the fuck?

"Now? In here??" I asked as I basically straddled him as he walked towards the back of the shop.

"Yeah why not? Don't worry, Reyna gone fa da day." Was all he said as he walked up to a wall and pressed a button, causing the garage doors to go down.

"And there are no cameras in here?" I asked. I didn't want my personal life choices getting out especially with where I worked.

"Not back hea....or in yea," he said as he now placed me on my feet.

I looked behind me to see my car.
"In my car? How high school of you," I teased at the thought.

I stopped smirking when I saw the intense stare on his face.

"You creeping me out now. Staring like-"I began to speak but he cut me off.

"Imma need you ta shut up na'," he said placing a firm grip around my waist, "I mean unless you need ta cry out or some shit,"

I rolled my eyes at how cocky this boy was.

His hands moved up from my waist, to under my blouse causing his cold finger tips to send delicious shivers up my body on contact.

I automatically put my arms around his neck realizing how much I really needed this.

Maynor backed me into the open backseat of my car.

No sooner than my body lay there did he carefully inch my blouse off of me, leaving me in my black lace bra.

I began pulling off his t shirt over his head, before he started sucking along my neck down to my chest.

As his warm tongue found its way to one of my nipples, I felt his cold index finger finally make its way through my jeans zipper

The contrast of warm and chill had me so wet down there.