Suspect 6: Mr. Kenning

Next you go to Mr. Kenning's classroom which is in the center of all the construction. You can't imagine trying to teach or even get around the mess every day.

When you finally make it to his classroom you are hit by the obscene number of baseball memorabilia scattered around the room. You wonder what class is actually taught in the room since it is so thoroughly covered by baseball.

A man, of course wearing a baseball cap, is lounging at his desk with his feet propped up on some ungraded papers. He looks up and frowns at you.

"Are you here about Carry?" he narrows his eyes at you. "People keep coming in here, expecting to uncover some suspicious secrete about her death. Its lunacy! Are you one of those conspiracy theorists too?"

"No, sir, I am a private detective."

Mr. Kenning rolls his eyes, "Sure you are, whatever. Get on with your questions. I have things to do."

You turn on your recorder and flip your notes to a new page.

"I have already talked to the police a number of times. Nothing you say will be new so get on with it."

You clear your throat, "What can you tell me about Carry?"

"Well for a girl so young, she made a lot of enemies. Of course I never thought one of them would ever take it this far."

"So you think she was murdered?"

He scoffs, "What am I an idiot? Of course she was murdered! Just look at the evidence. No one stabs themselves twice! I don't understand how anyone thought this was an accident in the first place."

"Who would have a motive to hurt her?"

"Oh any one of the staff members here at school. She has harassed most of them. And I know she has bullied a lot of the girls in her grade as well."

"Did she ever do anything to you?"

"You have no idea, Right before the semi-final baseball game last season Carry snuck into my office and stole every single baseball that I had ready for the game! Can you imagine?!"

You can't imagine why he would keep all of the baseballs in his office. But you weren't a baseball enthusiast, who knew where those things were supposed to be stored.

"We had to forfeit! It was humiliating! The best team I ever had and we lost because some brat stole them all! And do you know what she did? She paid some low life to take the leather off each ball and make it into a jacket!"

You frown. Is that even possible?

The man must have read the question on his face, "You don't believe me??? Ask anyone! It was horrific! She had the gall to wear the thing at school for two weeks until administration finally made her stop wearing it! Unbelievable! If she had been my student that year I would have flunked her on the spot!"

You jot down a note.

"What are you writing?! Do you think I am the killer!?"

Before you can answer the man is up out of his chair and shoving you out of his classroom.

"How dare you! A low life city slicker who thinks they can just come in here and demand answers?! Well you are out of luck. Get out of here! I need to Grade papers!"

With that Mr. Kenning slammed his door shut on him.