The Real Murderer Was...

Top three suspects:
Mr. Hillborn,
Mrs. Sally,
Mrs. Candy.

But! the murderer was . . .

MRS. SALLY

We can conclude this because Sally claims she is in need of money but Coach Grayson (her daughter's Coach) said Kia told her the bills were taken care of.

The full story:

After her Daughter Kia got into a nasty car accident they had a boat load of bills to be paid. And if they didn't they might have had to sell the house. To keep her family from falling apart, Sally stole the IPads out of the IPad lab and started selling them off on the black market.

But since her tech skills weren't much good, Carry got onto her computer and found out what she was doing. After stomping out of Mrs. Candy's class she decided to shake Sally down by threatening to expose Sally if she didn't give her half of the money and make her grades go up.

Sally needed all of the money for herself and so she couldn't agree to that offer. She tried to talk her down but Carry wasn't having it. She stormed out of Sally's classroom and raced for the office.

Filled with adrenaline and rage, Sally tackled her and dragged her into the teachers' lounge where she grabbed one of Mrs. Candy's hunting knives and stabbed her repeatedly before shoving her in the maintenance closet and covering her tracks.

And that's the whole story!
While Mrs. Candy seemed like a good canidate she didn't do anything other than act shady about her knives.
Mrs. Joyful was another popular pick because of her comment about the knives, but she only said this because she needed to tell her the school couldn't have her bringing her knives to school again anymore,
And lastly Mr. Hillborn has stollen money from the schools building project to fuel his gambling habit but was uninvolved with the murder.

What do you think?

Who got it right???