Mirror Lovers *smut*

prompts: mirror sex; asphyxiation; hair-pulling; neck-nuzzling

"Shit, shit," Ryan gasps at the mirror in front of his face, leaning into Brendon's thrusts, pushing back with his arms and letting his head drop. "Oh, fuck," he moans, voice echoing around the empty practice space.

"Yeah," Brendon says and slides his hand up Ryan's back, leaning forward. "Jesus, look at you," he pants out, grabbing the back of Ryan's neck and squeezing. Gasping, Ryan lifts his head, meeting his own eyes, and Brendon pushes his fingers up into Ryan's hair, gripping hard and pulling.

Ryan whimpers, still rocking back against Brendon, staring at himself, mouth slack, "oh, god."

"Yeah," Brendon repeats, "shit." He yanks on Ryan's head and Ryan jerks back against him. "Ross," Brendon says, "get up."

"What," Ryan says, "god, just--"

"Up, on your knees," Brendon says, torquing on his hair.

Ryan boosts himself up, whining, and Brendon pulls until he's upright and then lets go. "Brendon," Ryan says, spreading his knees and grinding down against Brendon's hips. He reaches one arm up behind himself, gripping the back of Brendon's skull, leaning his own head back and lowering his gaze to look at himself.

"Fuck, yes," Brendon says over Ryan's shoulder, meeting his eyes, getting a hand on each hip and tugging Ryan into the thrusts. "Look, Ryan."

"I--"

"So fucking hot--"

"--God. I can't..." Ryan snakes a hand down his own torso, muscles straining visibly, wrapping his fingers around the base of his cock and squeezing. Brendon lets go of one hip, reaching across Ryan's chest and holding on. He's still looking at them in the mirror, at Ryan, eyes dark, and Ryan swallows hard, adam's apple bobbing. Brendon blinks at him, lifting his arm higher, forearm pressing to Ryan's throat until the piano keys ripple.

"Bren," Ryan moans, rolling back, and Brendon tightens his grip until Ryan chokes, breath stuttering.

"Look at that, Ryan," Brendon mutters, tilting his face into Ryan's neck, nuzzling. Ryan makes a small sound, incapable of more than that, not with Brendon's arm shoved tight against his throat. Brendon eases his other hand down Ryan's hip, closing his own fist around Ryan's. Ryan blinks, mouth open, and Brendon moans, low, against Ryan's skin, turning his head to look at Ryan straining, eyes fluttering, losing focus. "God," Brendon says, "you're mine."

Ryan grunts but it's almost silent, and his eyes close the rest of the way as he spasms, cock pulsing in their hands, come spurting out onto the floor between them and the mirror. He shudders hard in Brendon's grip and Brendon loosens the arm across his throat; Ryan gasps, coughing. "Brendon," he says, breathless and shaking, voice like gravel, and Brendon groans, biting down on Ryan's shoulder and coming deep in his ass.

"Shit," Ryan says, sagging back against Brendon, and Brendon gives a low chuckle, rolling his hips slowly, humming a little as he trails his hands over his hips and kisses the fresh bite mark on Ryan's skin. He looks up, still breathing hard, and smiles at Ryan's reflection.

"Yeah," he agrees.