Jeff

(Y/N)'s POV

My eye twitched
The sight of the two corpses was plain ...beautiful
I felt the feeling that kept striking me since that very day slowly going away...
My heart was beating fast...
I couldn't help but laugh at the pathetic sight of Jason's dead body....
He didn't even fight back
He made is so easy
Spoiling all the fun

My lips formed a wide smirk...
"It was fun while it lasted" I said looking at my sleeping mother...

You did it...
You made it...
But now what are you going to do?
The police will be after you...
You just ruined your life...

I did ruin my life...
But no...
It was just to create a new one,a better one...
To start all over again...
I smelled the aroma of the fresh blood in the air...
I leaned down and touched my mother's wound...blood stained my fingers and I felt the urge to taste the red gooy liquid...I licked it leaving a bittersweet sense on my tongue...
"Your blood has a very weird taste mother...hope you are not cold...I can help you if you are..."
I went around looking for a match and some alcohol,on my way around the house I spotted some bleach

Make them beautiful in the memory of your Dearest Jeff...

"I will..." I picked up the bleach and started walking towards the two limp bodies...

"It's time to make you as beautiful as my Jeffrey" I said while opening the bottle of vodka and dousing them with it."Now..now...let's play another game.Let's see how fast it takes to turn a corpse into plain ashes" I poured the bleach on them,my eye still twitching."This should keep you warm" I said as I lit a match and threw it on my mom's and Jason's corpse.The fire lit almost instantly and reflected on my (e/c) eyes.
I heard the police sirens from outside.
"Woops!No time to play!See ya!"
I bursted out of my bedroom's window careful not to be seen and hid behind a bush for a while.
Once I made sure that the police arrived and that they had already started searching the house I quickly started running towards the park.
"Fuck I have blood all over me"

You better hide that if you don't wanna get caught.Maybe you can go to a person's house?

"Good idea"
I looked around just to see a big house with the lights on.
"Great!That's perfect!"
I made my way to the back door and broke in using the knife Yours Truly had given me.
I sneaked upstairs only to find a woman in her mid-thirties cleaning a large bedroom.She was muttering something.
"I should have listened to my mother and marry Drake but nooooo.I was stupid and married that asshat that doesn't even want kids.And now he is probably out with one of his girlfriends.I should have listened to my mother"

I tip-toed to her and once she realized I was there and went to scream I brought my knife to her neck
"Shhhh....it's no time to scream,is it?I really hate this loud noice people make when they are afraid.It really makes makes ears ring.Now,how about staying here and help me get you out of your misery?"
She was shaking in fear
"And don't worry,your husband will find you shortly after"
That broke her
She started crying and sobbing and begging for mercy.She told me that even if she hated her husband she wouldn't want anything to happen to him.
"I don't like what he is doing but I would never want him to die this way"
I started laughing at how fun she was making this to me.
"You are pathetic!All the people here are!You deserve to die.Consider this as a favor!Hahahaha!"
I quickly dug my knife into her neck and started dragging it along her spine,blood came out from there but it wouldn't satisfy me,I started stabbing her,wishing that more and more red liquid would come out.
She just laid there,lifeless.

You killed her.
Now wait for her husband to come and kill him to.
That will satisfy me and I shall leave you for now.

I nodded at the little voice in my head.Then I realized something.

"You have been telling me what to do for a long time.I am not complaining I just want to ask for something.Your name"

Sweetie,I do not have a name.I am just a part of you that wishes for blood.That wants to see murder.I am you and you are me.I am the insanity that every person has inside them but only a few choose to let me free and embrace me.

I smiled at myself...and waited for the woman's husband.
I heard the front door opening.

"H-Honey *hick* I am home *hick*"
he was drunk,that's for sure.
I creeped downstairs, until I was behind him.
"Honey?" He turned around,the moment he did that I started stabbing him uncontrollable and bursted into laughter.
"Save me a spot in hell"
I whispered at his ear before he let out his final breath.

"Time to get my clothes washed!"
I said excitedly.
I noticed that the little voice in my head was gone.
"I guess that's what it meant when it said it would leave me for now"
I whispered to ,no one in particular.
I walked around the house for a while until I found the laundry room
I took off my clothes and put them in the washing machine.
Exhausted I sat on the couch and took a nap.
I was awoken by a bipping sound so I went to check my clothes.
I shoved them in the dryer (Or whatever it is called) and once they were dried I put them on and his my knife in the front pocket.
My (h/c) hair fell in front of my
(e/c) eyes.I didn't care so I exited the house from the window and started walking towards the park.
As I was walking I started humming a song that came to my mind.
I had heard it sometime ago and I loved it...

" Ohh...ooo..
Let me.... go..!
Ahh..
Let Me go..!

Sweet dream are made of screams
Those who've lost their minds
will disagree
You travel the world on his seven teeth
Everybody's looking for someone
And They've found you
And They've found.. you..

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something
some of them want to use you..
some of them want to get used by you..
some of them want to abuse you..
some of them wanna be abused..

Sweet dreams are made of screams
The corrupted ones
just won't let you sleep
they'll crawl on your walls
and they'll spread their disease
Everyone of them's
looking for someone...
Ohh..."

Before I realized it I had walked away from the park and I was far away from it.I looked around just hear a sound,like leaves moving
And then
I saw a male figure standing miles away from me but still looking towards my direction...
The figure reminded me of the one I saw that night...
It reminded me of the only person I could trust with my eyes closed.
I smiled at the sight of him...
I could not believe it...
It was him...
Jeff

Hope you liked this chapter guys!
More updates coming
Just stay with me 😝

B-bye my preeties...

~Lily