Kiddo

The figure started walking forwards
The more it came closer the more sure I was about who it could be.
When it was standing right before me I held back some happiness tears.
"Jeff!" I said happily while taking him into a hug.
"Good to see you too ,kiddo" he patted my back
I pulled back to take a better look at him and his face
His beautiful face
He had carved a big smile from ear to ear.The wound was still fresh.
Then I notice that his eyes were not blinking and they had black rings around them.He had burnt his eyelids off.
I smiled
"Aren't I beautiful?'
He asked me.My smile widened as I nodded.
"You are more than beautiful,Jeff.I assure you"
He wrapped his arms tighter around me and then I noticed the red liquid I loved.
"You are full of blood" I stated "I know.You are not gonna scream,are you?" I shook my head,no "No way!But we should get you cleaned or the police will find out" he tilted his head "The police?" I nodded "Yeah it is outside my house"
"Why is there police outside y-"
"I'll explain later,follow me"
He did as I told him and followed me.I walked to house with the lights on and broke in from the window.Jeff following behind.
I saw two people making out in the living room of the house.That thrilled me enough.I grabbed my knife and started creeping to the couple."Two birds in one stone, they say" I whispered to myself.I started giggling,that made the woman face me "Sorry for making you break you little kiss,lovebirds,but you disquisted me to a point I can't understand" I felt my eye twitching."Now,how about we play a little game?" I brought my knife down.

The couch was all bloody and the lifeless corpses didn't make any difference."You are pretty skilled,
(Y/N) " Jeff said.
He praised me
He actually praised me
"Thanks.I just got my clothes washed but now they are all bloody again.Whatever"
He chuckled and I giggled
"Didn't leave any fun for your Pal,did you?" I rolled my (e/c) eyes.
"I will make sure that no body can see in here and clean a bit so.you can go take a shower upstairs!" I chirped."Kay,thanks kiddo"
I didn't have time to reply because he left almost immediately after he finished his sentence.I sighed and tried to wipe some blood away from thhe floor.I closed the curtains and went upstairs.Jeff's clothes were on the floor.I blushed at the thought of him being naked in the shower but quickly felt disgusted at my own mind.I picked his clothes up and put them in the washing machine the house had.I waited a bit until Jeff finally came out."Thank god,I thought you became a fish or something" I joked "Yeah,yeah.Your turn to go.Where are my clothes?" He asked me "In the washing machine,duh" he didn't say anything else ,he just walked away.

I went inside the bathroom and took a quick shower.After I was done I wrapped a towel tightly around me.I went outside to put my clothes in the washing machine too and found Jeff in the bedroom all dressed.I sat next to him and observed his face.I don't think he was annoyed because he didn't really react.I capped his face with my hands.It still had that leathery feel on it "What are you doing, exactly?" I started running my fingers along his carved smile feeling it still a bit bloody.
"I am so glad I got to see you again Jeff" I told and pulled him into a hug."Will you go, after this?Will you leave me alone?" I asked worriedly. I didn't want him to leave me
Not now
Never
"I will never leave you kiddo"
I smiled in surprise and hugged him tighter."Now,tell me why all those cops were outside your house."
I stopped for a minute
What do I say?
Will he think I'm a freak?
No
He will know I did this to set me free
To help myself
"I killed them Jeff!They are now dead,lifeless corpses! It is beautiful Jeff!Heh heh HeH hEhhhh HEhhhh!"
He didn't reply
He just chuckled
He laughed with me
After a while we both stopped.I stop hugging him and pulled back.
"Tomorrow,we are leaving" he said and I nodded in agreement.I stood up and went to take my clothes back.

}Time|||Skip{

It was night.
I searched around the kitchen for food and finally found some Cereal.
Jeff walked in "Hey Jeff!I am a cereal killer!" He chuckled at my horrible joke.I ate my food and went upstairs.There was only one ,double,bed.Of was really awkward for me to sleep next to Jeff so he recommended sleeping on the couch,but since it was full of blood that was out of the question.He finally had to sleep on the same bed with me.
Around midnight I got tired and bored so I laid on the bed.Jeff came and laid by me.I turned red and he seemed to notice.He giggled and kissed my forehead softly making me blush even more."Sweet Dreams" he said as I closed my eyes and fell into a deep slumber