First Day

*Alarm Rings*
"Ughh" Justice says while waking up to the sound of his alarm.Minutes later he is ready for the first day of 12th grade.While finishing up his hair and adding his black and red jordan snapback.He grabs his keys to his black motorcycle and drives off,on his way to school.

Justice walks in the school building and walks up to his locker.Puts his bag away and grabs his book to get prepared for class.Seconds later gets called by his name."Justice?" Brooklyn says.Justice turns around and is confused at first."Its me Brooklyn from 3rd grade." After a moment of thinking Justice finally remembers."Ohhhh Brook? Wow you look different." Says Justice. "Yeah I get that alot." Says Brooklyn also known as Brook for short. "Well how old are you now?" Asks Justice. "17." "Oh okay." Says Justice.

*First period bell rings*
"Gotta head to class." Says Justice. "Okay,bye Justice hope to speak again soon." Says Brooklyn while heading off to class.

*Bell for Lunch rings*
Justice heading towards the cafeteria,bumps into his best friend named Sasha. "Oh excuse me ." He says as he looks up. "Oh its you." He acts as if he isn't surprised. "Oh wow so it's like that now." She says with sarcasm. "I'm joking you know I love you." Says Justice as he reaches for a hug while Sasha secretly blushes. "So where are you heading now?" Asks Justice. "To lunch." She says. "Oh me to,let's go."
They both head off to lunch, get their food and sit down at the table with their friend's.A boy named Jordan which is a fuck boy and always will be,Ryan who is very mature and Justice's good friend,Jay Brooklyn's ex-boyfriend and Brooklyn herself.

A couple hours later ,school finishes and as Justice gets ready to leave he gets stopped by Sasha. "Hey,Justice?" Says Sasha. "Yeah?" Justice says in return. "You busy tonight?" Asks Sasha while she plays with her hands nervously. "Not really,why?" Says Justice. "I just wondered if you wanted to hang out and come to my place tonight." Sasha adds. "Oh okay sure I'm down." Justice says with a cute smile. "Okay ,see you soon." She says as she walks off while blushing and walk home.