{ONE SHOT} Memories.

"Hey there, Phil," Dan greeted as he sat down on the grass. "It's been a while."

Dan shifted and rubbed some dirt off of his shirt. "Lovely day, huh?" he asked. No response. "Clear skies and warm sunshine." Dan laughed, remembering something. "I used to call you that, remember? You were my Sunshine."

Dan remembered all of it exactly. He would call Phil 'sunshine' every morning when they woke up. They would make cereal, and sometimes, pancakes. They would watch anime while eating their breakfast, cuddled in a warm blanket. Dan cherished these memories, every second of it. These memories with Phil made him so happy. Phil truly was his sunshine.

Dan layed down sideways and used his elbow for leverage. "I also remembered our conversations," Dan said. "Once we even talked about how our future would be like." Dan's smile fades slightly. "We talked about getting married, adopt a child or three."

Dan's smile was now completely gone. "I really wanted that, I still want it now," Dan's eyes started to sting. "I miss all of those fun times we had. You've always been there for me since the day we met," He felt a tear roll down his cheek, knowing that he will never have those things that he wanted.

He wanted to marry Phil. He wanted to adopt children of his own. He wanted to grow old with the man he loved the most.

He wanted his Phil back.

Dan was crying. "I miss you," he whispered. "I miss you so much," he wiped his cheeks. "We'll see each other again, right?" Still no response. Dan sobbed and layed his boquet of bright blue flowers on Phil's gravestone.

Here lies Philipp Michael Lester.
1987 - 2017.